Do Something - Season Three - Week Three (Pee? OH!)

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Season Three is two weeks wet!

maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to Week Three (Pee? OH!) - as in never use a public restroom tended by droids, AI or other non-organic lifeforms... nothing worse than getting "judged" at the urinal by some"one" unfettered by the call of nature. Well, maybe finding out Spotify is charging more for your music but not raising their abysmally low royalty rate. Dear Spotify: may your pipes get roto-rootered by an T-900. Ahem, enough of the digression...

Here's what's going on so far:

Regular weekly/bi-weekly challenge:

TJontheRoad - 1
Whizzinby - 2
T Gobbs - 2
Sleezy E - 2
Iron1 - 2
Alex Kenivel - 4!!!!!!!!!!!

@FuzzyAce - 1
@Piing - 1
@PLX - 1
@megametal7 - 1
@fretworn - 1
@Moondog Wily - 1

@EveryoneElse - slackers

That's 19 pieces of music that didn't exist prior to this challenge season. Way to go! WOOT!!

The rest of TGF combined:
3407qw.jpg

TGF Do Something Season Two BANDMATE CHAMPION:

>crickets<
(Some collabs are simmering, but nada yet...)

Ok, time to get going with Week Week Three (Pee? OH!)!

Congrats to all who have participated already!
For all the rules, reasons why the AI is going to evolve into Cyberdine Systems, why robots will never rock & roll, how to tell Spotify to GFYS for screwing musicians even harder than they already were and more, please refer to the Week One thread.

No idea where this came from. Got off work a few hours ago, had a beat in my head and came down into my "studio" and this just sort of happened... :idk

Awesome that you were able to kick that out so quick! Good job Champ!!

Some human-machine interaction :

No clue where all that creativity comes from, but it's giving me a man-crush... so, you better stop before @DrewJD82 gets jealous...

glitchy Soundcloud clip lol

Not sure why, but this makes me want to bring a lady friend home and dim the lights while this plays on repeat.
Just an idea I was futzing around with today. I plan on putting a guitar melody in there at some point.
Kinda jazzy.:rofl

Sticking with my color theme. Today was orange:
View attachment 9387

Dig it! Does purple mean you'll be impersonating Prince and blue herald some Robert Jordan?

Back