TGF Do Something Challenge 2024 - Season Two - Week Four

Baby steps. Here’s a riff only, mainly to get my sh*t together. It’s been a while (sigh).

#original (maybe?)

Gibson LP Standard through QC with SWS HBE DLX capture, going directly into the Voice Memo app on my iPhone (via Apple Camera Kit adapter). This will be my new way to save ideas (ahem, that is until I get a POD Express).

Baby steps. Here’s a riff only, mainly to get my sh*t together. It’s been a while (sigh).

#original (maybe?)

Gibson LP Standard through QC with SWS HBE DLX capture, going directly into the Voice Memo app on my iPhone (via Apple Camera Kit adapter). This will be my new way to save ideas (ahem, that is until I get a POD Express).

LFG!!!

Headbang GIF

Sorry bros, nothing this week.

Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

I’ve spent a lot of time on music this week, but all trying to learn how to mix on my old shit. I’ll break out of Special Olympics Bob Rock mode next week and try to come up with something.

#cover

This is still in very rough shape (that solo, ugh) but I want to get something in time for week 4, so here goes:

A very talented friend of mine (Sachin Ramabhadran) provided the drums and bass guitar tracks. I did the rest of the damage today. :rofl I will get this damned solo down one day. See you in the Director's Cut thread...

Last edited:
Back