Do Something - Season Three - Week Three (Pee? OH!)

Dig it! Does purple mean you'll be impersonating Prince and blue herald some Robert Jordan?
Oh don't tempt me, I may whip out some funky bass stuff soon enough!
But sadly, purple is a missing color in my gear repertoire.:cry:
Which sucks because I love that color.

I swear I don't know who this Edward guy is...
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

(Of course this is a song meant for lyrics, but I am supershit at writing lyrics. And singing.)

(Also first time mastering with OZONE and I have NO IDEA what I am doing)

Oh don't tempt me, I may whip out some funky bass stuff soon enough!
But sadly, purple is a missing color in my gear repertoire.:cry:
Which sucks because I love that color.
NGL, I've had less valid "needs" that led to gear purchases... :facepalm:whistle

NGL, I've had less valid "needs" that led to gear purchases... :facepalm:whistle
For me it's the weirdest thing... I love color and when I see some of these bright and beautiful guitars I'm like :love, but my own personal guitars are mostly black, white or red.:rofl
I need a purple sparkle one. Thanks for reminding me!

For me it's the weirdest thing... I love color and when I see some of these bright and beautiful guitars I'm like :love, but my own personal guitars are mostly black, white or red.:rofl
I need a purple sparkle one. Thanks for reminding me!
I was only about black guitars for a long time. Now only two of the 12 or so guitars & basses I have are black - and one of those is for sale. :rofl

Honestly it didn't even occur to me that it sounds like scratching until you pointed it out :facepalm

Here's a DAW visual of what's going on around the :30 mark:

It looks like I'm wrong -- using the Cosmos Echo, not the Trans Tape delay. Mix is Knob 1, Feedback is knob 2, and Time is knob 3.

Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 7.13.48 AM.png

Native on the snare delay track:

Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 7.14.57 AM.png

Audio of just snare and delay tracks:

From this evening.

Logic Drummer, P-w'sBA Audio Sample, Logic SFX Loop

1 Rhythm guitar track- Knaggs Kenai T/S, Mezzabarba Trinity, Two notes Captor, YA IRs, HX Simple Delay, Valhalla SuperMassive Sea Beams
1 Lead guitar track- Knaggs Kenai T/S, Mezzabarba Trinity, Two notes Captor, YA IRs, HX Simple Delay, Valhalla SuperMassive Sea Beams
1 Bass track- Music Man Stingray, HX Native SVT-4 PRO with HX 4x10 Ampeg Pro Cab, Simple Delay, Valhalla SuperMassive Sea Beams

Unmastered.

Last edited:

Left it way too late to come up with anything so decided to try to cover my favorite Failure song. Way more time and layers required to get close, but this is the best I got with the time available.

Here is the actual song, which I hope gets played at my viking funeral. :ROFLMAO:

Left it way too late to come up with anything so decided to try to cover my favorite Failure song. Way more time and layers required to get close, but this is the best I got with the time available.

Here is the actual song, which I hope gets played at my viking funeral. :ROFLMAO:

Is that a Clean+Fuzzy bass sound I hear ??

That’s great …

(don’t hate me but I think you could sample this and go all club/edm and pop the shiznit’)
Haha, thanks.:ROFLMAO:
I've straddled that line on some projects years back. I'm not afraid of a good pop production. :grin

Well done! You definitely captured the vibe.

Back