Dill pickles or sweet pickles?

Which is the superior pickle?

• Total voters
I watched those guys on naked and afraid eat a damn coyote the other day...might as well go down to the local shelter and adopt dinner
Dolly Parton was talking with Johnny Carson once, and she was telling him how her family hunted all sorts of wild animals for their meals when she was growing up. She's giving examples, several, and Carson joins in naming a few, but when he mentions possum, she's like, "Oh nooo!" Which confuses Carson, because of all the ones she'd named so far. He asks why, and she's like, " Cuz Possum ain't nuthin but a big ole RAT!" O.Kaaay...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess you had to see it.

Yum! White Castle!!
image000000_34.gif

I didnt vote cos it depends on the use of said pickle. By itself? Dill all the way. In a ham salad? Sweet gets the nod. On a burger? Well ever since I tried bourbon and brown sugar pickles on a burger I cant put any other pickle on a burger.

I didnt vote cos it depends on the use of said pickle. By itself? Dill all the way. In a ham salad? Sweet gets the nod. On a burger? Well ever since I tried bourbon and brown sugar pickles on a burger I cant put any other pickle on a burger.
I’ve never had a “bourbon and brown sugar pickle” - but it sounds delicious!!

Back