Did Keeley Release a New Pedal Today?

I haven’t watched any of the other vids on it. Is it just a completely independent TS and OD1 in one enclosure or is there some secret sauce being able to combine certain aspects of them?

Combination and how the tone and drive stacks are affected by either toggle on OD or TS. Also I think it has the option to turn off true bypass to avoid the POP when disengaging on the board with certain setups.

I haven’t watched any of the other vids on it. Is it just a completely independent TS and OD1 in one enclosure or is there some secret sauce being able to combine certain aspects of them?
You can select between TS/OD tone stacks and clipping.

I LOVE the cosmetics of it. Based on the size of the switch the enclosure looks pretty sleek.

maxresdefault.jpg

I've been listening to some demos, and honestly nothing is really jumping out at me with this one. Build quality looks great. And it sounds decent and all, but nothing really unique. Maybe I've just been spoiled by my Vox pedals, they sound so good.

I really want a Protein Drive. I think the Nobels is my ideal mid gain drive and then the Bluesbreaker side would be a nice boost.

My friend lived in a an Apartment Complex while we were in High School and one of his
neighbors was a rather attractive young lady in her 20s, and in the Summer we'd hang
out along the sidewalks in front of his place and listen to her engage her Noble Screamer.

I couldn't believe how great it sounded until I heard it.... er.... her.... in person. :idk

Back