Got a Ceriatone 2555 last month

SKU

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Turret board, hammond transformers and best of all it came with a Marshall name plate !!!!!!!!!

Lead volume 10/10, Output 7/10 boosted with a Keeley modded TS808 clone into recorded on the V30 speaker until the AC/DC riff and after it's clean channel 10/10 on everything besides the bass and recorded on the second speaker which is a Beyma speaker that I'm looking to swap back to a V30.
Delay/reverb from TAE, with E906 mic.

Killer tone and playing! :love
Thx but, eh, would not go that far :rofl
The amp sounds and feels amazing. Need to invest some time into mic placing and combinations.
I think it was discussed here before but I'm very interested in mixing some kind of amp ambient mic with the close mics to give it some extra room reverb and depth.

Another quick random recording. The two guitars are on the clean channel with medium gain. The bass - it shows - is also a guitar riff downtuned one octave below in Live. No eq or effects added in DAW.

And this is what it sounds like via ZOOM Q4n with stereo mics each pointed to one of the speakers in stereo. The noisy part is where I activated a RATT clone on boost settings

Turret board, hammond transformers and best of all it came with a Marshall name plate !!!!!!!!!

Lead volume 10/10, Output 7/10 boosted with a Keeley modded TS808 clone into recorded on the V30 speaker until the AC/DC riff and after it's clean channel 10/10 on everything besides the bass and recorded on the second speaker which is a Beyma speaker that I'm looking to swap back to a V30.
Delay/reverb from TAE, with E906 mic.

Killer amp! Congrats!

Another rec with the Q4n. The recording sounds edgier / rawer than what I hear in the room. Might be the mics or the positioning.

Last edited:
Lead tone, excuse the playing. Same setup but this time the camera was placed approx 2 meters away from the cab. I think this would work nicely combined with close mics. It gives it some ambiance.

I replaced the Beyma speaker with a Redback. Sounds glorious now and I can simulate the JCM800 sound in my head pretty well. At 2:27 I activate a 808 which takes into 80s sounds territory.

Back