Mini sized reverb pedals?

The HoF mini is fantastic for what you want to do. Use the app and you can customize it quite a bit to be exactly what you want and you can make it cover a lot more ground than you might think. You can dial it in however you want and it gives you a lot of control, and then you can assign multiple parameters (3-5?) to the knob on different slopes across like 5 points on the dial. So…. You could use that one knob to transition across 5 very different variations of the reverb sound if you want to. Or… dial it in just how you like it and never touch it.

D
I borrowed a friend's HOF once, and it was okay - but I didn't like the spring algorithm at all. Unfortunately, spring reverb is what I use most of the time, hence the HOF is not for me.

I borrowed a friend's HOF once, and it was okay - but I didn't like the spring algorithm at all. Unfortunately, spring reverb is what I use most of the time, hence the HOF is not for me.

Well, it isn’t your thread lol… @spawnofthesith never said he was looking for a killer spring reverb sound. That’s the HoF’s weakness but it doesn’t matter if that isn’t the sound he’s going for anyway. For the rest of what it does, the HoF mini is hard to beat for the money and size.

D

Well, it isn’t your thread lol… @spawnofthesith never said he was looking for a killer spring reverb sound. That’s the HoF’s weakness but it doesn’t matter if that isn’t the sound he’s going for anyway. For the rest of what it does, the HoF mini is hard to beat for the money and size.

D

I gravitate towards plate generally speaking

Tried the HoF & HoF2 a long while ago, thought the algorithms sounded yucky across the board...
But if mini's what you need, doesn't look like there's better options.

Tried the HoF & HoF2 a long while ago, thought the algorithms sounded yucky across the board...
But if mini's what you need, doesn't look like there's better options.

Tbh ive kind of abandoned the idea and plan to use what I already have for the time being… the donner is far from amazing but at least with the 5153 is “good enough”

I also see the HX one in my future… figuring out how to fit that on my board will be tricky but if Im able to set up the signal path to boot my pitch black from the board it could definitely work. That could provide usual reverb and when I want to do something different donner is tiny enough I can still keep it around if I truly require reverb at the same time as whatever other effect…. Just thinking out loud here lol

GFI System Specular Reverb

kvqembwwnyvefngzzl0b.jpg

Back