Did Keeley Release a New Pedal Today?

This one's on my radar for OD/Drive for obvious reasons.

Eros-Black-Sparkle-2.png
I'm curious I'd the Eros or Hera can be used as a clean preamp into a Two Notes Cab M with gain pedals into it.

I'm curious I'd the Eros or Hera can be used as a clean preamp into a Two Notes Cab M with gain pedals into it.
Seems very likely, since I suppose it's more than capable of providing a line-level signal.

I do this all the time with a Kuro Exegol (Model T preamp), it's my go-to headphone solution, and the CAB M+ is actually a pretty cool little thing for exactly that. 😎👍🎸🔥

Seems very likely, since I suppose it's more than capable of providing a line-level signal.

I do this all the time with a Kuro Exegol (Model T preamp), it's my go-to headphone solution, and the CAB M+ is actually a pretty cool little thing for exactly that. 😎👍🎸🔥
I have a Buxom Boost I could try in this role, as the Buxom Betty that the pedal is likely sort of based on is a clean amp, could possibly be used in this manner.

I have a Buxom Boost I could try in this role, as the Buxom Betty that the pedal is likely sort of based on is a clean amp, could possibly be used in this manner.
Do it! Experiment! 🥳

That said, the internal (software) preamp isn't as bad as one might think. Works nicely as a clean or slightly hairy foundation, and there's lots a room for tweaking.

Do it! Experiment! 🥳

That said, the internal (software) preamp isn't as bad as one might think. Works nicely as a clean or slightly hairy foundation, and there's lots a room for tweaking.
The bass preamp is alright, but I can't get the guitar preamp to sound remotely usable at all. Far too thin.

I LOVE the cosmetics of it. Based on the size of the switch the enclosure looks pretty sleek.

View attachment 11048
Me too.

I'm also surprised that nobody has seemingly done a TS + ODR-1 in one box before, at least to my knowledge. I think it's a clever pairing that is different enough from each other.

Now I'm not about to go buy one but I think it still has a place in the market.

I ended up getting one of these and flipping it. The tones are there, but the Nobels mode is missing a much needed bass cut just like the original. I didn't like the hybrid TS/ODR modes enough to keep it.

Back