A lot of people will disagree with my hardware modeler ranking

Yeah, at first I thought the Kemper was glaringly absent from the summary list (haven't seen vid yet), but then I realized oh it’s not a modeler.

Do you ever see yourself falling back in with the III 😬

johnny-carson-carnac+%2528Large%2529.jpg

People still use Kemper?
Google the guys in your country doing all the cool gigs……
I was only half joking. I guess people still love that platform as a whole! In terms of the profiling tech imho it's just dated. QC is more accurate and way more flexible in terms of how you can route the captures etc.
The wheel was invented 1000s of years ago…,and it’s still round…
QC is also more flexibel then tonex….is tonex irrelevant?…I don’t think so.
Kempers effects are better then QC…so depending on where your priorities are…still a valid choice.

Google the guys in your country doing all the cool gigs……

The wheel was invented 1000s of years ago…,and it’s still round…
QC is also more flexibel then tonex….is tonex irrelevant?…I don’t think so.
Kempers effects are better then QC…so depending on where your priorities are…still a valid choice.

What's wrong with the effects on the QC? Serious question. I'm not a heavy effect user but anytime I try them they sound fine to me!

Are the effects in the Kemper captured? If not, how is the Kemper not a modeler? I know it does capture/profile, but that isn't all it does, correct?

Not busting balls... just surprised it wasn't included.... especially considering how old the Helix actually is.

I have no cares either way ..just confused why some keep banging on about the modeler term and definition.....but hey I'm just asking questions.🤷🏻‍♂️

Are the effects in the Kemper captured? If not, how is the Kemper not a modeler? I know it does capture/profile, but that isn't all it does, correct?

Not busting balls... just surprised it wasn't included.... especially considering how old the Helix actually is.

I have no cares either way ..just confused why some keep banging on about the modeler term and definition.....but hey I'm just asking questions.🤷🏻‍♂️

Good point. But I think the focus is amp models?

(Gotta love all this commentary without watching the video… :rofl )

Good point. But I think the focus is amp models?

(Gotta love all this commentary without watching the video… :rofl )
Sorry ....it was just an observation, you are correct. Didn't watch the video, but looks like I don't have to....it's cool. It was a honest question, no harm meant.

To be fair. I don't usually watch videos such as this, no disrespect intended. I am just a thread reader..... sorry.

🤣😂🤣

Sorry ....it was just an observation, you are correct. Didn't watch the video, but looks like I don't have to....it's cool. It was a honest question, no harm meant.

🤣😂🤣

No, I'm talking about myself too, I haven't watched it either, ha. Just found it funny in general. :grin

That's a damn good point. Also I don't separate modelers and capture devices in my mind. They have the same basic goal: replicate the sound of an existing piece of guitar gear. As such, I feel like they can be measured against how well they meet that goal regardless of how they get there.

To be fair. I don't usually watch videos such as this, no disrespect intended. I am just a thread reader..... sorry.

🤣😂🤣

To echo what I said earlier in this thread and in the video: I don't own a Kemper and I only featured modelers that I own. Also. This was about modelers that don't rely solely on profiling for the amp tones. I also enjoy Kemper users being annoyed so that helps. (J/K)

To echo what I said earlier in this thread and in the video: I don't own a Kemper and I only featured modelers that I own. Also. This was about modelers that don't rely solely on profiling for the amp tones. I also enjoy Kemper users being annoyed so that helps. (J/K)
That's cool, to be honest I wasn't even addressing the video exactly.

It was more about the statements in the comments, pertaining to the Kemper, which I admittedly do not own, so was genuinely curious why people believed it wasn't a modeler, which I believe it is, just also does other things ....like the Prime.

Honestly, it's cool...not plussed at all.

I also wasn't trying to start anything, I had a legitimate question, which seems to have been forgotten, which is also fine.

Seriously not trying to be a dick.

65TKNvM (1).gif

Back