A delay pedal so good all my bills will be delayed this month

Have you checked out the Free The Tone Future Factory? :idk

I really liked the styling of it, and the workflow/ control design. Tonally it was like a Boss digital delay for sure, I felt like the (mono) modulation and tone options weren't amazing though the modulation in stereo is really gorgeous. There's no control of the eq within the feedback loop so while you can make the wet sound brighter, darker, more or less middy, you can't get them to tend towards a tone by gradually affecting the repeats, which is what I like to do with a digital delay and a reason I love the SDD3000 so much - where you can use high and low shelves passes the feedback loop so that each repeat has another round of EQ over the one preceding it.

Also, the dirt on the repeats only affects one of the two engines, so if you use it in stereo you can only dirty up one side which seemed like a bit of an oversight.

I mean.... a Meris LVX is how much? £620?? Something like that. Yes it's a bit more, but it does SOOOOOO much more.

I really liked the styling of it, and the workflow/ control design. Tonally it was like a Boss digital delay for sure, I felt like the (mono) modulation and tone options weren't amazing though the modulation in stereo is really gorgeous. There's no control of the eq within the feedback loop so while you can make the wet sound brighter, darker, more or less middy, you can't get them to tend towards a tone by gradually affecting the repeats, which is what I like to do with a digital delay and a reason I love the SDD3000 so much - where you can use high and low shelves passes the feedback loop so that each repeat has another round of EQ over the one preceding it.

Also, the dirt on the repeats only affects one of the two engines, so if you use it in stereo you can only dirty up one side which seemed like a bit of an oversight.

Cool breakdown. :beer

I love mine, and couldn't be rid of the Korg fast enough. :idk

We funny like that.

It's not available until August anyways, right?

Not that I have been looking or anything like that. :crazy

I am super intrigued by the EVH version with the W/D/W options. That sounds like a
lot of fun at home.... or for the 3 amp Open Mic rig. :LOL:

Well. A delay pedal. Yeah, never had one...
Paola Bracho Gasp GIF by MOODMAN
GIF by Justin

Back