A delay pedal so good all my bills will be delayed this month

I woke up to our resident Aussieā€™s soothing voice talking about it-

This is cool as f*ck!!!!! Never would have guessed this were coming out and itā€™s the first delay Iā€™ve seen in recent times that made me think, ā€œI absolutely want thisā€ as soon as I saw it.

Holy crap!!! Itā€™s gear like this combined with a group of enablers that will keep pushing my retirement backā€¦
Stressed Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Really happy they got Pete in on this, knowing Boss they would have screwed up something monumentally without him...
Really well thought out, even comes with three ground lift cables. If there's any cash left after my vacation I know were I'll put them... :giggle:

Yeah watching these videos isn't good if you're trying to not be interested in the pedal :oops: :facepalm :rofl

@Orvillain ...thoughts as the resident delay nut?

There's this thing where I LOVE the demos of these types of advanced delays and the way things sound in a stereo spread. Oh lordy.

Then there's reality where I pretty much need delay to at best thicken up my guitar during verses in Love Shack or do some sort of poverty Devin Townsend thing when I am chugging in drop D at home and that's really about it.

There's this thing where I LOVE the demos of these types of advanced delays and the way things sound in a stereo spread. Oh lordy.

Then there's reality where I pretty much need delay to at best thicken up my guitar during verses in Love Shack or do some sort of poverty Devin Townsend thing when I am chugging in drop D at home and that's really about it.
That's exactly what I mean. It's real world for me. I wouldn't know the sound of an SDE, if you banged me over the head with it. Any clean, digital delay is just fine.

I'm still amazed BOSS actually made this. The RE202 sounded great but didn't add any features that went beyond the original unit, whereas this keeps the same sound and tactile use experience but gives you WAY more than the old racks can do. Wild to see W/D/W implementation on there too.

Yeah watching these videos isn't good if you're trying to not be interested in the pedal :oops: :facepalm :rofl

@Orvillain ...thoughts as the resident delay nut?
Well... I guess I don't get it. I'd like to see how this is any different to the models on the DD500 first of all. Then I'd like to see what the actual in depth editing is like. This doesn't quite appeal to me, I guess because I don't have the love for the original unit?? Dunno really.

Back