A dank dilemma.........

Rock Chalk

Roadie
Ok, so a friend of mine is wanting to take a big healthy crap, but has no TP, and is in need of some help choosing some.

Now, of course, he could go all out and just get the good stuff from Brand X, right from the get go...double rolls of high quality double ply tissue, for that
squeaky clean feeling every time......of course, this is the most expensive route. Brand X also offers single rolls of the good stuff for a little less, but you just
run out quicker. Then you have Brand X's cheapest stuff, which is still pretty good, but only 1 ply in single rolls......ok in a pinch, but meh.

There are several other brands to choose from too, like Brand Y for instance. It's top tier stuff is pretty darn nice too, and they say it even comes off the roll easier
than Brand X, but while it may be a little cheaper, some say it just doesn't quite stack up to the big dawg, for that squeaky clean feeling.

With these and so many others to choose from, it's really a hard choice for a person.......what to do?

Again, asking for a friend.

:poop:
laugh.gif
:poop:

Brand L was always hit or miss (like squirrel droppings), until they went double-ply (oversampling). Now they can wipe with the big boys.

Brand N cleans well but still missing some of the quilting available in other brands. They also have the most annoying ads (unless you like big, soft, bear-like shills mascots)

There is a reason the shower is right next to the toilet.

:rollsafe

That reminds me of Howard Stern's Private Parts book I read 20 years ago, "If you need more than 3 wipes, take a shower you dirty bastard!" or something like that

Back