2024 Do Something Challenge - Week Six

Nothings says heading for divorce like allowing Lars Ulrich to rent space in your bedroom at night.
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Here's a new studio track titled "Run The Gauntlet". It's the feeling I get during the daily grind.

Gear used in production; Poly Effects Hector, Noise Engineering Tymp Legio, Steady State Fate Percussion Synthesizer, vpme.de Quad Drum Voice, 4ms Ensemble Oscillator, Deopfer A-111-6, Waldorf Quantum MKII, Studio Electronic SE-3X, Korg MS-2000, Groove Synthesis 3rd Wave, Roland JP-8080, GS Music e7, UDO Super 6, Fractal Audio FM9, Gibson Custom Modern Double Cut, Fender Meteora Bass, CF Martin GP-14F, Fender MLB Strat, PRS S2 Standard, PRS CE-24, Arturia Efx Motions.

I dig that jam! Not sure if I would watch the video again, felt like it was going to trigger a seizure ;~)) Thanks for sharing, that is some nice playing and tones TJToneOnTheRoad!!

Watched American Nightmare on Netflix yesterday, which very much reminded me of Making a Murderer, which then reminded me of how awful humans can treat each other. Pretty sure that's what led to this.

That is some clean, tight dirt there Mr. Iron1! Which asylum, asking for a friend ;~))

Haven’t posted anything in a couple weeks.
Here is a little something from the tropical island of New Jersey.
The best way to listen to this is imagining a guy from NJ in a track suit.
Enjoy. Jersey Reggae (fugeddaboudit)
Hilarious! I can picture the track suit clad Jerseyfarian!!

Good job on the VH covers! BTW, what is with the "Banjo Expert" tag on those posts? Is that in seriousness or are you just joking to get banjo searches to return these pages or other amusement purposes? I have been thinking a lot about banjo lately and recently tried a Banjuitar, I may have to get one eventually ;~))

I was going to save this for tomorrow, (strategy) but I had a lot of fun with this one today.

Are you going this year? To the PH Summer Camp? Either way, good job! Love the artwork as well, fits the theme very nicely!!

Good job on the VH covers! BTW, what is with the "Banjo Expert" tag on those posts? Is that in seriousness or are you just joking to get banjo searches to return these pages or other amusement purposes? I have been thinking a lot about banjo lately and recently tried a Banjuitar, I may have to get one eventually ;~))
These sites have all these fields they require you to fill out, just to get your account going.

I hate that.. so I just fill them in with nonsense.

:cop

Back