2024 Do Something Challenge - Week Six

DrewJD82

Staff member
I'm a putz and had too many Cheerios Saturday night, I was supposed to tally up the submissions. Sorry guys!!

@PLX - 12
@Iron1 - 8
@LiveeviL2000 - 4
@Whizzinby - 7
@DrewJD82 - 3
@FuzzyAce - 8
@Alex Kenivel - 5
@Sleezy E - I
@T Gobbs - 15!!!
@Moondog Wily - 5
@TJontheRoad - 4
@aldunk - 5
@megametal7 - I
@JiveTurkey - 2
@mbenigni - 3
@joezlo - 1
@SKU - 1
@LeftyLoungeLizard - 1
@The Monorails - 1
@primeholy - 1

**BANDMATE CHALLENGE ENTRY
@Iron1 - 2
@LiveeviL2000 - I
@FuzzyAce - I
@PLX - 3
@aldunk - 1
@megametal7 - 1
@LeftyLoungeLizard - 1

If I messed up the totals just let me know!!!

Sorry, I'm ungrogging myself last night's Cheerio fest, this post isn't nearly as entertaining as @Iron1's :rofl

https://www.soundclick.com/music/songInfo.cfm?songID=14732346

Jamie's Cryin' - VH Cover

cWs1wbP.png

<moved to be in correct week>

Here's a new studio track titled "Run The Gauntlet". It's the feeling I get during the daily grind.

Gear used in production; Poly Effects Hector, Noise Engineering Tymp Legio, Steady State Fate Percussion Synthesizer, vpme.de Quad Drum Voice, 4ms Ensemble Oscillator, Deopfer A-111-6, Waldorf Quantum MKII, Studio Electronic SE-3X, Korg MS-2000, Groove Synthesis 3rd Wave, Roland JP-8080, GS Music e7, UDO Super 6, Fractal Audio FM9, Gibson Custom Modern Double Cut, Fender Meteora Bass, CF Martin GP-14F, Fender MLB Strat, PRS S2 Standard, PRS CE-24, Arturia Efx Motions.

Here's a new studio track titled "Run The Gauntlet". It's the feeling I get during the daily grind.

Gear used in production; Poly Effects Hector, Noise Engineering Tymp Legio, Steady State Fate Percussion Synthesizer, vpme.de Quad Drum Voice, 4ms Ensemble Oscillator, Deopfer A-111-6, Waldorf Quantum MKII, Studio Electronic SE-3X, Korg MS-2000, Groove Synthesis 3rd Wave, Roland JP-8080, GS Music e7, UDO Super 6, Fractal Audio FM9, Gibson Custom Modern Double Cut, Fender Meteora Bass, CF Martin GP-14F, Fender MLB Strat, PRS S2 Standard, PRS CE-24, Arturia Efx Motions.

Good stuff TJon. Not sure if it was intentional but it totally made me think 1980s Jordan Kitt Music store.
WEAK SEX 1/2:

Dig it. The ned reminds me of Justin Johnson, which then reminded me I haven't listened to him in awhile, which then reminded me I should listen to Justin Johnson more and Netflix docudramas about people behaving badly less. Good job!
WEAK SEX 2/2:

Maybe I wasn't the only one listening to Docudramas? 🤣

Watched American Nightmare on Netflix yesterday, which very much reminded me of Making a Murderer, which then reminded me of how awful humans can treat each other. Pretty sure that's what led to this.

Nicely done!
My wife loves to watch everything like that... serial killers, murder cases, forensics, etc... Some of it's interesting but man, I can only take so much of it...

Thanks. I have no idea what Jordan Kitt Music is/was. So no intentions. Actually, I pretty much don't have intentions at all. It just happens and record it lol.

TJ
They were a chain of mall music stores in the DC area in the 80s that mostly sold keyboards and synths. Usually had some crazy talented player up by the front door jamming out to try and draw people into the store.

Haven’t posted anything in a couple weeks.
Here is a little something from the tropical island of New Jersey.
The best way to listen to this is imagining a guy from NJ in a track suit.
Enjoy. Jersey Reggae (fugeddaboudit)
The Jersey Jam Man. See you at Wawa.

Haven’t posted anything in a couple weeks.
Here is a little something from the tropical island of New Jersey.
The best way to listen to this is imagining a guy from NJ in a track suit.
Enjoy. Jersey Reggae (fugeddaboudit)
Awesome! :love
Funny, my wife just walked in from work and I had this track blaring. She's like "what the hell is that?!":rofl

She's giving me the evil eye as I type this..

Back