2024 Do Something Challenge- Season One- Week Three

DrewJD82

Staff member
I believe @Iron1 is entertaining 500 HOT MODELS this weekend, so I'll tally things up from this past week's entries.

I'm not even going to try to compete with the hilarity Iron1 posted last week, but it's REALLY damn cool seeing the Do Something thread popping up almost every time I come onto the forum. When I brag to my friends and family about this place, this is one of the things I'm most stoked about!!

23 entries this week!!!!!! Some of you guys just pump these out!!!

@PLX - 6
@Iron1 - 2
@LiveeviL2000 - 3
@Whizzinby - 2
@DrewJD82 - 2
@FuzzyAce - 4
@Alex Kenivel - 2
@Sleezy E - I
@T Gobbs - 11!!!
@Moondog Wily - 3
@TJontheRoad - 2
@aldunk - 5
@megametal7 - I
@JiveTurkey - 2
@mbenigni - 2
@Moondog Wily - 1
@joezlo - 1

**BANDMATE CHALLENGE ENTRY
@Iron1 - I
@LiveeviL2000 - I
~~
@FuzzyAce - I
@PLX - 2
@aldunk - 1

(Please let me know of any corrections!! And I dunno how Iron1 is handling the bandmate challenge bit!)

GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!​

Last edited:

(Please let me know of any corrections!! And I dunno how Iron1 is handling the bandmate challenge bit!)
He just PM'ed me and said I won "honorable mention"..

giphy.gif

Been in a weirder mood lately, playing more Blues and whatnot. Even broke out the harmonicas and hacked my way through.:grin

Well, polish my butt cheeks and call me the Back Porch Flood Light if that don't beat all! Pretty sure if I squint hard enough I can smell Andy Griffith in there. (translation: great job Fuzzmeister!)

This may be my favorite entry of yours, bar none. More please!

Love the melancholy flavor with a dash of hope sprinkled in at the end. #GobbsOnFire

Dig the crispy growl of that guitar tone!

Here's a new studio track called "Through The Wood". A modern take on synth pop with some heavy guitars.

Gear used in production;
Relish Mary One LTD, PRS CE-24, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Taylor T5z, Fractal Audio FM9, Boss GM-800, Boss SY-1000, Chase Bliss Mood MKII, Meris LVX, Korg MiniKorg 700FS, ExpressiveE Osmose, Waldorf Quantum MKII, Roland JP-8080, Studio Electronics SE-3X, Arturia PolyBrute, UDO Super 6, Arturia EFX Motions, Arturia LX-24, Valhalla Supermassive, Valhalla Delay, Valhalla FreqEcho, Valhalla Shimmer, Minimal Audio Cluster Delay, Logic Pro X Drummer.

Back