Will this be an improvement over Katana Power Amp In? (PA option for FM9)

So, back to the Electra Dyne + 4x12 and FM9 in 4cm for practice tonight… and I'm quite excited. ISP is on backup duty.

Just itching for that 90W Mesa Simul-Class roar. It's an addiction, I guess!

power remake GIF

Update: getting a lot of great use out of the ISP SP at home and can recommend it as a super light and powerful class A/B power amp, bizarre power supply be damned.

Using it bridged/180W with the volume around 1pm with my Recto 2x12 and setting the overall volume with my FM9.

I'm thinking of trying it at a gig next week, we'll see. Sounds really good with the Cornford 50 model. By far the happiest I've been with any of the models.

(Also, Katana 100 head is now sold.)

Update: getting a lot of great use out of the ISP SP at home and can recommend it as a super light and powerful class A/B power amp, bizarre power supply be damned.

Using it bridged/180W with the volume around 1pm with my Recto 2x12 and setting the overall volume with my FM9.

I'm thinking of trying it at a gig next week, we'll see. Sounds really good with the Cornford 50 model. By far the happiest I've been with any of the models.

(Also, Katana 100 head is now sold.)
Did you say you tried a Camplifier power amp at some point? It is the best SS option I have had for the FM, I'd say. Better than the Quilter. 200 and 201, at least. Still GASsing for the 202 but that is too much $ that I will never spend.

Did you say you tried a Camplifier power amp at some point? It is the best SS option I have had for the FM, I'd say. Better than the Quilter. 200 and 201, at least. Still GASsing for the 202 but that is too much $ that I will never spend.

No, haven’t tried the Camplifier or the Quilters, yet.

Any connection to Campfired? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JT
Back