What in your gigbag/toolkit/EDC?

Jambi

Roadie
What do you guys keep in your gigbag, toolkit, edc pouch, etc?

What is the most unusual item, or the most handy?

I keep some extra string sets, a guitar multi-tool, extra batteries and that is about it. I do carry a Orange Micro Terror with me in case my amp craps out for some reason. I have never had to use it but I have it with me in case I need it. For the money it is a good backup. I used it at a couple of practices to make sure it had enough volume to keep up. It actually sounded pretty good and had enough power to keep up with the drummer.

EDIT: I forgot to mention extra picks and cables. I am usually the guy providing the PA so there is a log of extra cables that come along with that as well as other things like power chords and such.

Last edited:
Come on, someone admit it. ;)

Trojan-Lubricated-Latex-Variety-Condom-Pack-40-Count_65126547-dbff-4718-8a74-c2ca02d84104.78a727a817a81e35081f6b3056aee523.jpeg

I do carry a Orange Micro Terror with me in case my amp craps out for some reason.
Those Orange Micros are super handy even as power amps, makes me very curious about the Terror Stamp / Pedal Baby

Other than the usual cables and extra strings, picks, etc, I keep an ISP Stealth Pro power amp in there for a backup.

I actually need a new bag, mine's ripped and will probably explode from all the crap in there.

Guitar cables, speaker cable (even when playing a combo, lol), patch cables, mic cables, IEC cable, OneSpot, SM58 Beta, a strap or two, string winder/clipper, tools, flashlight, headstock tuner, Strymon Iridium, picks, slides, strings, Furman power conditioner / strip, Izotope Spire recorder and a trusty weed kit.

Basically a bag of backups and crap that comes in handy at a show, and not just for my rig. I've been a mediocre guitarist for decades, but I like to think of myself as the best bandmate you could ask for. :LOL:

My truck is a rolling Home Depot of tools and random supplies, outside of strings, picks, D’addario winder/cutter and extra cables, I don’t really think of what to bring anymore, there’s a 99% chance I have a solution in my truck. The Bogner mini-head makes for a good backup amp, though!

Back