What Guitar Are You Playing At This Very Moment...

I'm switching from the HH Tele to this Fender Pawnshop Offset Special with an American Elite Stratocaster neck (ebony fretboard, 9.5-14" compound radius, and a C to D neck carve.

51216305229_5e0286d564_h.jpg
I’m so confused. What is this?

I’m so confused. What is this?

It's a Fender Pawn Shop Offset Special.

I replaced the neck with a neck from an American Elite Series Stratocaster with a compound radius ebony board and locking tuners that I like much better than the stock neck that has a more vintage feel.

It has humbucking Jazzmaster pickups and is a great guitar for everything from Jazz to Blues, Classic Rock and Metal.

Edit: I wouldn't have chosen a Fender Machete amp to demo this guitar. The clean tones in the clip are absolutely atrocious. I'm getting really great clean tones out of it including tones that clearly sound like a semi-hollow, the F hole isn't just for show,

I picked this clip because there aren't many on YouTube with any variety of tones. This guitar sounds a lot better when I'm playing it through one of my amps (blackface Fender combo, George Benson Hot Rod Deluxe, Rivera or Fryette head, etc.)

Last edited:
It's a Fender Pawn Shop Offset Special.

I replaced the neck with a neck from an American Elite Series Stratocaster with a compound radius ebony board and locking tuners that I like much better than the stock neck that has a more vintage feel.

It has humbucking Jazzmaster pickups and is a great guitar for everything from Jazz to Blues, Classic Rock and Metal.

Ok. I’ve got to try one of these. 😮

Always loved those Multiac guitars!

This one and I had a rocky start, but I’ve got it dialed in now and playing really well. I love it now. Makes me want to pick up a wide neck version and maybe a steel string!

Here's what I'm about to jam on. Just picked up the Morley wah.

K60hPdl.jpg

I loved my MDV-2! That and the Choralflange are two pedals I seriously regret letting go.

Looks like a fun setup

This one and I had a rocky start, but I’ve got it dialed in now and playing really well. I love it now. Makes me want to pick up a wide neck version and maybe a steel string!

I loved my MDV-2! That and the Choralflange are two pedals I seriously regret letting go.

Looks like a fun setup
First Multiac I ever played was probably 28 yrs ago. Man, I loved that thing but I couldn't afford it at the time. Yeah, I like the wide neck versions, feels more comfortable with the nylon strings.

It is fun! I do love the MDV-3, sounds perfect for my needs. The Supa-Trem2 as well, and it's amazing when run in stereo:chef.

Omg this guitar into the SY-1000 and AxeFX is the most glorious nylon string tone I’ve ever had

Would you mind posting a snipplet here or there? Just some very basic tone would do for me (I'm aware that you can get all fancy). Need to get a new nylonstring with pickups one day (rather sooner than later), not sure whether the Multiacs are worth all the bucks for me (they got incredibly expensive over here during the last years, especially as I'd really want a Hex-PU equipped one).

Back