What Guitar Are You Playing At This Very Moment...

Was that one of those Signature T Les Pauls by chance?

I had one and a guitar student's Dad begged me for it. So I sold it to him.
He bought it for his son's Graduation present. Cool Dad! :chef

Yes sir!! Great guitars. I miss it a bit, but I never bonded with it as much as my current standard

Altelier Z Beta 4
IgPI1w0.jpg

FGN Neo Classic
h5ShWrN.jpg

@Rocco Crocco details on the bass? 😮
I LOVE this bass. It's a MIJ Atelier Z Beta 4. Special order for Kurosawa Music in Japan. Neck is closer to a P-Bass than a Jazz. Sounds KILLER.

From the seller:
This model is our special order model based on Beta.
The regular specs are the brand's original Magnitude pickups and Bartolini XTCT preamp, but this model is equipped with Aguilar pickups and the brand's OBP-3 preamp.
The 2-band equalizer has been replaced by a 3-band equalizer along with Aguilar's preamp.

Body: Ash 2P
Neck: Maple/Maple 24F
Pickups: Aguilar AG-4J 70
Bridge: ATELIERZ BB419
Preamp: Aguilar OBP-3
Controls: F'Vol,R'Vol/SW,Mid,Treble/Bass

q91mdTS.jpg

About to start a song using these:

Solar A2.7FRLN
Duncan Solar pickups
Floyd Rose Special (soon to be a GOTOH 1996t-7)

IMyFXpL.jpg

Jackson Pro Series HT7 Baked Blue
Fishman Classic pickups
Jackson Hipshot bridge

YAPZAGB.jpg

Ibanez EXB445
Bartolini pickups - unsure what model, bought 'em off eBay and seller didn't know...
Recently repainted by my buddy at VWC guitars. (see video below)

Qn7svLl.jpg

I couldn't really jive with the 60's Slim Taper neck. That top/finish, though. :chef

Not sure why it is not used more often by Gibson.

I dig slim taper 60s, I -hated- the pickups though. I replaced the bridge with a Pearly Gates and it was a huge improvement. I think mostly it was just the fact that the am. deluxe tele I had at the same time as that was my favorite guitar ever. So the LP was always a bit in the backseat. Never should've sold that thing. But it's ok because now my current LP is my favorite guitar ever so it all worked out lol

Totally agree, I'd love to see more see through white finishes from any manufacturer honestly

Back