What Guitar Are You Playing At This Very Moment...

That's what she said :cry:
Disney World Golf GIF

Not exactly "right now," but last night I did strap on the V (that sounds weird :unsure:)
and put on the Scorpions Lovedrive Album and played along. Man, what simple,
yet compelling, riffs and songs. I swear 7 of the tracks are in the key of Em. :LOL:

There's also no upper fret access like Flying V upper fret access. :chef

Kind of odd, at first, how little meat there is up that high. :idk
Nothing like spreading chewing gum on boobs and pulling it:chef
Pity for people in the USA. Their puritan overlords deprived them of that vision.
:somean

I’ve been really liking my SG lately and playing it but it’s just easy to knock out of tune. When preparing to start lessons, I pulled out the Strat because it stays in tune. I found that it just feels nicer. I think I’m just a Strat guy. The Strat offers more useful tones as well.
image.jpg

I kind of want a hardtail Strat though.

I’ve been really getting into clean and low gain tones lately.

I’ve been really liking my SG lately and playing it but it’s just easy to knock out of tune. When preparing to start lessons, I pulled out the Strat because it stays in tune. I found that it just feels nicer. I think I’m just a Strat guy. The Strat offers more useful tones as well.
View attachment 26321
I kind of want a hardtail Strat though.

I’ve been really getting into clean and low gain tones lately.
Nice strat!
I'm a strat guy at heart too. Well, more of a modded S-type kinda guy. Stock is great but they're such great platforms for customization it's tough not to mod them. Of course they're super comphy to play.

Back