What Guitar Are You Playing At This Very Moment...

Messin’ around with some Floyd stuff today, Happy Straturday!

IMG_4486.jpeg

That's just BEAUTIFUL.

Vintage or new(er)?

I love the usual feel of the AR models. The neck size is really comfortable, yet neither thin or thicc.
Thanks! 1977. I've had it since '95.
Exactly-- the neck is almost a perfect shape and slightly wider at the nut. Effortless to play and the lowest action of any of my guitars. I have Dimarzios in it now. Humbucker from Hell and Steve's Special.
:chef

Thanks! 1977. I've had it since '95.
Exactly-- the neck is almost a perfect shape and slightly wider at the nut. Effortless to play and the lowest action of any of my guitars. I have Dimarzios in it now. Humbucker from Hell and Steve's Special.
:chef
Nice!!!! Sounds like lots of fun!

I have one that I keep in E Standard (sunburst, with a Les Trem II), and another in C Standard (wraparound bridge, pair of DP104, different pots/wiring, to get it as close to the Ovation Ultra GP as I could).

Both have their action way low and play like butter, with almost zero maintenance necessary in over a decade.

Last edited:
Nice!!!! Sounds like lots of fun!

I have one that I keep in E Standard (sunburst, with a Les Trem II), and another in C Standard (wraparound bridge, pair of DP104, different pots/wiring, to get it as close to the Ovation Ultra GP as I could).

Both have their action way low and play like butter, with almost zero maintenance necessary in over a decade.
What years are yours? I never tried any Artists that were past early '80's.
I had the chance to buy a '78 around '96. It was wine red and priced well. But money was tight back then!

Back