What are you listening to right now ?

Man this Kid sure can play, Tim Henson? Who ??

He reminds me of how much I like to listen to music outside of rock, like Paganini (for me), and that if I ever got serious about developing my own style, how important it is to draw from a wide group of styles.

I hear Jazz & Blues, among others, in his playing. In another video he talks about drawing from players like Joe Pass, Wes Montgomery, etc., whom I only have a little exposure to.

Another oldie. One of my all-time favorites. It's one of the first with Davey Johnstone, on that awesome sounding, ambient guitar. The album was called his first "Progressive Rock", so maybe that's why I like it so much.

Totally not something I expect y'all to like. This track in particular is one of my all-time favourites. I like the whole album, but this is a standout.
Pop, funk and a little yacht rock rolled into one...from early 80s Japan.

Last edited:
I love Slayer and the savage riffage, but ive alway been more of a Dave Lombardo fan
this girl knocked it out of the park

:headbang

:beer

Last edited:
They're opening for Ryche again on this run. The show sold out before I got tickets for the last Ryche run so I'm definitely not missing this one, especially if Saint is opening. Bush sounded GREAT last time I saw them with Ryche.
Yeah I wanted to catch them with WASP but I either said screw it or Blackie canceled; can't remember which? They are coming with Toddryche to the same place I saw TR and Priest last time. Toddryche is a perfect example of a live band who's live sound would really benefit from going back to traditional amps.

I've seen Saint twice (March of the Saint and Raising Fear) and Bush once on his own with Anthrax. He's one of the GOATS in my mind \m/ This show is just far enough and I don't know if I really want to see TR again. Aa bad as that may sound.

Back