What are you listening to right now ?

No i did not see that. Unplugged is kinda nostalgic to me. Thinking about where i was in life. I saw them in the summer or 96 when they put the makeup back on. 96 was not a particularly great year for me.

I've been starting my days listening to an entire album. Had to axe the check the phone, email, and
texts BS that was no way for me to feel good about starting the day. Now while I make my coffee and
get my shit together I have music playing. Queensryche's Rage For Order was today's offering. :headbang

Awesome!
I've been starting my days listening to an entire album. Had to axe the check the phone, email, and
texts BS that was no way for me to feel good about starting the day. Now while I make my coffee and
get my shit together I have music playing. Queensryche's Rage For Order was today's offering. :headbang

Awesome! Love that band, love that album!

No i did not see that. Unplugged is kinda nostalgic to me. Thinking about where i was in life. I saw them in the summer or 96 when they put the makeup back on. 96 was not a particularly great year for me.
I was supposed to see them for the reunion tour with my uncle, but they "had to rehearse for the European tour." Yeah, bullshit. They saw the city and capacity, then went, "yeah, hell no!"

Awesome!

Awesome! Love that band, love that album!

My favorite song from that album:

That said, I really like Walk in the Shadows as well.

This band was on Casablanca and promoted as the "Anti-KISS" due to their more elaborate songs, white stage outfits, etc. Punky Meadows (Frank Zappa wrote a song about him) was slated to take over for Ace Frehley after he left in 1982. In an alternate universe, KISS would've been half Angel, as Barry Brandt was in the running to take over as the drummer as well. Gregg Giuffria started Giuffria and then House of Lords in the 80s, which were decent bands.

The lead guitar at the beginning of this song is Punky Meadows, whom -- in my opinion -- is much better (and more fitting for KISS) than Vinnie Vincent.

Thanks @Spaced Out Ace lol
Now I’m listening to this 😂

They've released a couple recent albums. Punky released a solo album in 2016 (almost a double album), with bonus tracks that Frank from Angel sings. A couple members, Punky, and Frank reformed Angel and did two new albums.

Anyways, I want to visit the alternate reality with the half KISS/half Angel hybrid 80s band. Punky clearly could have competed with what was going on, as he had the ability. He would've had to do more of that than he did in Angel, but still. Barry on the other hand was a great drummer. It could've been great. Shit, maybe they get Gregg in 85/86 and Crazy Nights isn't a total bummer.

They've released a couple recent albums. Punky released a solo album in 2016 (almost a double album), with bonus tracks that Frank from Angel sings. A couple members, Punky, and Frank reformed Angel and did two new albums.

Anyways, I want to visit the alternate reality with the half KISS/half Angel hybrid 80s band. Punky clearly could have competed with what was going on, as he had the ability. He would've had to do more of that than he did in Angel, but still. Barry on the other hand was a great drummer. It could've been great. Shit, maybe they get Gregg in 85/86 and Crazy Nights isn't a total bummer.
I saw Angel perform locally about a year and a half ago.
I enjoyed the show.
I had a few albums back in the 70’s

I saw Angel perform locally about a year and a half ago.
I enjoyed the show.
I had a few albums back in the 70’s
Awesome! I wish they had been bigger, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards. I guess Gregg Giuffria doesn't have to do anything these days because he made a bunch of money off of sound effects for slot machines.

Back