What are you listening to right now ?

Been listening to Chromeo's latest album, Adult Contemporary. It's fine, but they still haven't topped the White Women album from 2014. That album is straight up bangers end to end. Highly recommended for anyone who likes sexy, funky grooves.

The music video above is really cool tho, with some clever composition, cutting and camera work.

Last edited:
The Queen of Metal🤘🏼

1718104578668.jpeg
1718104528468.jpeg

Last edited:

Been listening to Chromeo's latest album, Adult Contemporary. It's fine, but they still haven't topped the White Women album from 2014. That album is straight up bangers end to end. Highly recommended for anyone who likes sexy, funky grooves.

The music video above is really cool tho, with some clever composition, cutting and camera work.

Not sure if you’re into Cory Wong, but have you seen this?

While I was watching UDO, these ladies pop up on the feed. I followed it, and I was teletransported into the realm of Japanese Female Delirious Punk

Last edited:
While I was watching UDO, these ladies pop up on the feed. I followed it, and I was teletransported into the realm of Japanese Female Delirious Punk

I saw Otoboke Beaver live last year, and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen, just unhinged and chaotic but all calculated. I've become obsessed with the band ever since.

If they do come your way, I'd definitely recommend to see their show.

This moment I take for you
Think of all we didn't do
All seeking answers from this
Hope to come out alive
Standing still my hands are tied
Our eyes open up to the sky
And you were slipping away
What do I say to you?
What do I say to you?
And if I want you to stay
What do I say to you?
What do I say to you?