What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Well its not strong GAS, its more GAS for a new ecosystem and environment for me to tinker with [...]

Understandable.

Well here's the thing, you're already in Canada and I've already paid the shipping / insurance, import fees & taxes on the FM3, as well as the incoming FM9 (possibly today). I will only keep one and sell the other. If you'd like to try one at a slightly more attractive price... then watch this space.

At the very least there should be an entry level unit to try. 🙂

I ship faster than Long & McWait. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well its not strong GAS, its more GAS for a new ecosystem and environment for me to tinker with, I watch too many leon Todd and Cooper Video's :crazy

Besides will wait for the FM 12 :stirthepot

would Def not sell my Helix though
I’m going through Cooper Carter’s FM9 Masterclass right now. It’s great and even though I’ve been able to create presets and get around okay, I’m learning a lot. It’s really well done. As far as new environment to play with - totally get that. That’s why I have a Stomp too. But I do love the fractal more now, and it’s my go-to!! The power and tweaking capabilities under the hood are CRAZY…but fortunately, I don’t have to go deep AT ALL to get great tones!

Understandable.

Well here's the thing, you're already in Canada and I've already paid the shipping, import fees & taxes on the FM3, as well as the incoming FM9 (possibly today). I will only keep one and sell the other. If you'd like to try one at a slightly more attractive price... then watch this space.

That’s a GREAT way to get into Fractal.

Understandable.

Well here's the thing, you're already in Canada and I've already paid the shipping / insurance, import fees & taxes on the FM3, as well as the incoming FM9 (possibly today). I will only keep one and sell the other. If you'd like to try one at a slightly more attractive price... then watch this space.

hahah Dont you dare ... lol
Besides I can wait for the FM-12 :LOL:

Understandable.

I def would go FM9 100%

What'ch all GAS'ing for at the Moment ?

7B00F303-57B5-4F35-9DEE-1B7847C451A9.jpeg

Charvel Marco Sfogli. Ticks almost every box (just not a fan of the color… yet).

Might get a Adam Jones Epiphone when they get released into the wild, if it`s got the same pickups as the Gibson

Oh snap, I’m not even sure I saw when these were announced. I knew they were going to do them, or maybe I just confused them with the Standards they put out. This might be the only way I get my hands on a Silverburst LP at this point because I’m not paying $5K for one.

What’s up with the back graphic, though? Bleh

B6258EA9-D541-49D0-959F-39FD24CE587C.png

Oh snap, I’m not even sure I saw when these were announced. I knew they were going to do them, or maybe I just confused them with the Standards they put out. This might be the only way I get my hands on a Silverburst LP at this point because I’m not paying $5K for one.

What’s up with the back graphic, though? Bleh

View attachment 2955
I saw that somewhere earlier and thought it was a Limony Snicket Guitar or something :wat:wat:wat

Looks like the Epi has different pickups. Not sure about the artwork doe :facepalm

Back