What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Seems I'm GAS'ing for a lot more than i thought ... time to take out the --->

1670356691593.png

Oh snap, I’m not even sure I saw when these were announced. I knew they were going to do them, or maybe I just confused them with the Standards they put out. This might be the only way I get my hands on a Silverburst LP at this point because I’m not paying $5K for one.

What’s up with the back graphic, though? Bleh

View attachment 2955
not a big fan of the back of that guitar. And I`m not paying 1300 for a Epiphone. But i need a Silverburst LP at some point.
And there is only 800 of the 7 `art guitars` 1 new each month. I would maybe buy a Alex Gray one ( if that happens) but they will sell like HOT CAKE :idea

Oh snap, I’m not even sure I saw when these were announced. I knew they were going to do them, or maybe I just confused them with the Standards they put out. This might be the only way I get my hands on a Silverburst LP at this point because I’m not paying $5K for one.

What’s up with the back graphic, though? Bleh

View attachment 2955

Not a fan of that particular version of a Silverburst either. Way too dark for my tastes. :idk

1670363735638.png

Wait a minute now !
I thought I read that tone was in the fingers ?
:puppet
Yes it does, but a Helix makes your hands express themselves even more,
I mean you can play like Hetfield, Iommi, Dimebag, but try recreating the tones plugged into Trad SS Telecaster into a peavy bandit, and lets see :rofl
ohh and im sure the Fractal bois would also agree :grin

What'ch all GAS'ing for at the Moment ?

For me the GAS Continues, I sold My Revstar Gen I so i could get me the new Revstar II, but Other GAS got in the way, Powercabs, New Studio Monitors
so I'm still GAS'ing for it

View attachment 2945
i keep telling my friend at yamaha to let me know when they get the employee discounts happening on the new ones. i was eyeing the P90 one in the midline version.

but the current GAS object now is the EVH frankenstein...the $2000 one. my fender rep is dropping the ball on getting it for me!

Back