Welcome, newcomers!

Hm, I just visited the other place with the intention to do this. Looked for the first NDSP/QC thread to stir up some fun. Had to go to page 4 (!!!) to find the first thread and decided it‘s probably not even worth the hassle.

I wouldn't even bother. The site is run the way they want it run, the people who have made it a cesspool think it's great the way it is, and all of that BS can just stay over there. No point in drawing their attention to this site, lest you run the risk of a bunch of those f**k nuggets coming over here and bringing their chaos with them.

Welcome in.

Try it on.

Hope it fits.

Man Walking GIF

Dance Speedo GIF

“Not for everyone”tm
Shocked Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

I wouldn't even bother. The site is run the way they want it run, the people who have made it a cesspool think it's great the way it is, and all of that BS can just stay over there. No point in drawing their attention to this site, lest you run the risk of a bunch of those f**k nuggets coming over here and bringing their chaos with them.
Let 'em come. People have a completely different attitude when there's no one around to coddle them.

Let 'em come. People have a completely different attitude when there's no one around to coddle them.

The problem, though, is that if you get enough of them here they will seek validation from each other and we'll have an angry mob stinking the place up.

Step 1: Set up and Optimize FMSLP Jumped9 for my Powercabs and my room Environement
Step 2: Download some pre configured blocks
Step 3: Work a Building Tone for Gary Moore Parisienne Walkways
Step 4: Start Learning/Playing using my Modded Revstar 2

:guiness

Skipping the factory presets and grabbing the tweak by the horns! You're the man!
wants confederate flag GIF

Now I was experimented cranking the1959SLP Jumped (100W Marshall Super Lead Plexi 1959) and Factory-2 CAB #511 (4x12 BOG-ST H150 U70 OH) with the PRS SE McCarty 594 Singlecut neck pup, and I unexpectedly had a revelation: a match for Parisienne Walkways.

BTW: I love the subtle ghost notes caused by the power supply sag on these old amps. They are perfectly reproduced at the Fractal units.

Last edited:
Skipping the factory presets and grabbing the tweak by the horns!
Yeah same with my Helix I dont think I ever even explored the pre sets
But i may give them a look on the Fractal seeing as the general consensus is that they are very good :idk
But generally I like to use my ears or just get a template and Mod it to my liking

Back