Welcome, newcomers!

somebody-tell-me-what-is-going-on.gif

Take it to the food thread gents.

This is the welcome thread….
Absolutely LOVE that movie!

Welcome erryone

I can't believe I haven't been perma'd from TGP yet. They told me months ago that I was one more infraction away from one. I have not ceased to be an annoying, argumentative, provocative asshole every day over there though :rofl

Sushi Win in Evergreen Colorado. I’d stop there on my way back from the city.

One afternoon, for s***s and giggles, I asked Win if he ever got in any of the real stuff.

Walked into the kitchen and came back with a small knob and grated it fresh on the spot. He said that they never served it unless someone specifically asked for it. I couldn’t believe how much more complex it was than the imitation stuff.

Damn, thanks for the tip. Evergreen's only about 30 min from me, I'll have to check that place out sometime

Damn, thanks for the tip. Evergreen's only about 30 min from me, I'll have to check that place out sometime
Disclaimer: it’s not the BEST the front range has to offer. Just very convenient when heading up the hill. Great service and staff. It’s been a few years since I’ve been there however.

Disclaimer: it’s not the BEST the front range has to offer. Just very convenient when heading up the hill. Great service and staff. It’s been a few years since I’ve been there however.

For sure. I'm mainly intrigued in the notion of being able to get some real wasabi lol. And I like to keep a lot of places in rotation. Sushi Bay on Tennyson is usually my go to. I've heard a lot of people say Sushi Den is the best, but I have yet to check that place out

For sure. I'm mainly intrigued in the notion of being able to get some real wasabi lol. And I like to keep a lot of places in rotation. Sushi Bay on Tennyson is usually my go to. I've heard a lot of people say Sushi Den is the best, but I have yet to check that place out
Let me knew if he has any of it. It’s been a while.

Welcome erryone

I can't believe I haven't been perma'd from TGP yet. They told me months ago that I was one more infraction away from one. I have not ceased to be an annoying, argumentative, provocative a*****e every day over there though :rofl

You just need one more Gibson QC thread to go through and you’ll prolly get the ban. :rofl

I woke up to a weeks ban today too... I don't know why exactly but I assume it's the comment I made in the thread with the guitar with a .50 cal inlaid into the body.
"Looks like a guitar for someone that know exactly how much Sudafed you get for a stolen catalytic converter."
I guess I offended a crackhead :LOL:
YES! Thank you. I think that was it then. I commented on that thread too and now notice it has been nuked. My comment was even more innocuous - made a dumb joke about the Ted Nudgent album cover someone posted - he’s holding a guitar at crotch level while splaying and the guitar is shooting machine gun rounds. Made the obvious joke that he’s overcompensating - yah definitely ban worthy :rolleyes:

@spawnofthesith not sure if it still exists, but there was also this $9.99 Himalayan buffet in Evergreen I used to go to on Bergen Parkway. Cuisine of the Himalaya I believe.

Nice, looks like they're still there I can't find any mention on their site of a buffet though.

I have a lot of friend's bands that play in Evergreen pretty regularly. Sounds like I should plan an outing, haven't been up there in a while

While I would never openly encourage anyone to do this…….just make sure you mention this place when you decide to kamikaze your TGP accounts. :rofl
Hm, I just visited the other place with the intention of doing this. Was looking for the first NDSP/QC thread to stir up some fun but had to go to page 4 (!!!) to find the first thread and decided it probably isn't even worth the effort.

Back