Wazzup?? I'll Open Up With Something Controversial: What Guitarist Don't You "Get"?

He sounds like he knows the techniques but not the music theory. Or maybe he knows that too but just wants to make fun of it.

He sounds like he knows the techniques but not the music theory. Or maybe he knows that too but just wants to make fun of it.
Yeah, I don't know how deep he goes on theory, but I've seen him play enough in other videos to know that he actually knows how to play. I get the impression he got turned on to guys like Fred Frith and Captain Beefheart and decided that was his calling.

Yeah, I don't know how deep he goes on theory, but I've seen him play enough in other videos to know that he actually knows how to play. I get the impression he got turned on to guys like Fred Frith and Captain Beefheart and decided that was his calling.

He's a cool dude. Was active on TGP quite a bit in the past. I don't jive with his note choices
and his tone is very un-Dumble-esque and quite quirky. I think it is because he's a boundary
pusher in every area of his life. That's just who he is. For both good and bad.

But yeah, super cool dude. :beer

Just don't ask him to come and sit in at the local Blues Jam. :wat

Last edited:
Definitely Tom Morello.

Invite him to your gig, and at best, he'll pull off a party favor impersonation with his "playing"... you know, you throw a party and hand out shit to attendees like kazoos? Morello is the fucking kazoo.

@1:04

Plus the hypocrite fucker was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and all his "raging" is just bullshit that the masses lick up; making him $$$$$$ while snickering to himself, "SUCKERS!".

Fucking fraud and a half in many ways; don't get me started.

Definitely Tom Morello.

Invite him to your gig, and at best, he'll pull off a party favor impersonation with his "playing"... you know, you throw a party and hand out shit to attendees like kazoos? Morello is the fucking kazoo.

Plus the hypocrite fucker was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and all his "raging" is just bullshit that the masses lick up; making him $$$$$$ while snickering to himself, "SUCKERS!".

Sorry to hear that. I like his rhythm riffs a lot. Solos? Not so much.

Definitely Tom Morello.

This.

Fuck that guy.

Back