Tonex, ended up sucking for me.

This thread:

IMG_2133.gif

He just gets butt hurt when people don't like the Kemper. Proper fanboi.
actualiy i dont engage with what you say because i dont give a damn what you say

that article sucks,

An MIR analysis of real amp versus captures and profiles

So I’m no expert. Any of this is free to be questioned

i guess you are a little girl and need help from other people. You'll notice he only ever laugh reacts my posts that put the Kemper last :rofl:rofl

Last edited:
So I’m no expert. Any of this is free to be questioned

i guess you are a little girl and need help from other people. You'll notice he only ever laugh reacts my posts that put the Kemper last :rofl:rofl
Jim Lil says the same thing, but does an actual analysis and brings the receipts and puts a lot of dumb myths like tonewood, speaker cabinet magic and microphone religions in their coffins.

I'm not sure about some of the stuff in this article but I don't see anything glaring

I was hoping for a full Amplitube modeler with Tonex tech but it appears this will be out soon. Roughly $199Usd
TONEX One
This was leaked on a website but have since taken it offline

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_172235_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_172235_Chrome.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 10
Meh. Fractal UI is moderately cumbersome. But not the disjointed “we had five different groups working on the five different parts of this product, and none of the groups ever once picked up the phone to talk to the other group” chaos of IK stuff.
You just described the NDSP philosophy

You just described the NDSP philosophy
I’m not super deep on NDSP, but it seems more like they have a bunch of different products and maybe not a lot of cross-communication amongst each product dev team, where IK has the issue within a single product.

• Haha
Reactions: SKU
Back