Tone X Capture Thread

Is there a URL where you can search for tonex profiles of a particular amp or amp brand, without having the hardware or software? A friend has a dead Stomp, and I thought I'd distract him while he's waiting for it to be fixed :)
This should do it? I don't believe you have to be signed in.

“Soaring leads,” or “haunting mids.”

But seriously, I really dig the tones Mattias Eklundh uses. Very similar to the Tone Match of the IRT-30-112 that Martin Miller uses for his lead tone. They must be using one of the push/pull modes. Not entirely familiar with them.

DI’s would be great!
Man, you just mentioned one of my favorite guitarists ever!!!!!!! Love Mattias' playing!!!!!!

Saturday morning work is completed.

Saturday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

qIePE6T.png
:beer

Thank you for these! Just spent some time with a bunch of them. Will grab all when I have more than 20 downloads allowed :D

Man, you just mentioned one of my favorite guitarists ever!!!!!!! Love Mattias' playing!!!!!!
I actually learned of him years ago from a mutual friend of Mike Keneally’s, who went to college with Dave Weiner, who works with Vai, who is friends with Mattias. Very underrated musician and song writer!

It’s a small world. So in the end, I guess I have Steve to thank. 😂

This should do it? I don't believe you have to be signed in.
Thanks but I can't find any way to search there. Believe it or not, an alphabetical list of 7000+ captures isn't that appetizing!

No diss on you of course, it's just not a great interface.

Unless I missed the search tool, which please tell me I did.

Thanks but I can't find any way to search there. Believe it or not, an alphabetical list of 7000+ captures isn't that appetizing!

No diss on you of course, it's just not a great interface.

Unless I missed the search tool, which please tell me I did.
Duly noted :oops::roflYou might be stuck downloading the CS version. I am not sure if that connects to ToneNet or not? @Mongillo19 ?

Duly noted :oops::roflYou might be stuck downloading the CS version. I am not sure if that connects to ToneNet or not? @Mongillo19 ?
I had the cheap version of tone x before getting the upgrade via the Tone X pedal. I will say I had 0 luck using the tone net website and it would constantly ask me to sign in (even after signing in). I have no issue accessing it from software tho and searching amp models

@texhex I really like the Helios caps with "70" in the title. Not as bright to my ears but I think that might just be what you like! What is the difference between the 70 and 80

Thanks guys! FYI Those Helios 70s (and the plain BE100) caps are dialed in to take a drive (Maxon 808 or TS style, etc,) in the front, classic drive settings with drive pedal gain at 0 and volume maxed. Give it a shot!

Tomorrow morning I’m gonna sit down and try getting some good runs with the Multi-Watt Dual Rec. :satan

Back