This is peak sweetwater

sleewell

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
I will die on this hill. Fight me. Bast of the bast. Today is looking to be a good day.

20240610_083828.jpg

yea i do like smarties, ill give you that, maybe swap out the top right yellow and white for the smarties and that would be the bast but i still think 2 taffys with a bit o honey is the peak.

Chewing a Bit O Honey is one of the worst human experiences that can be had on planet earth.

Letting them melt in your mouth like a cough drop is a whole other story. (y)

Honestly, other than the peppermint; I'd take double tootsie and smarties over that bit of honey gross af candy all day long. I think you won the candy lottery here; you just need doubles of what's there
:rollsafe
To each his own. I'm okay with tootsie rolls but flavored ones are the shit and I'm a taffy and RB Wh*re. Smarties remind me of eating tums.

And wtf if the yellow mint? Lemon? :rubshands

SW called me yesterday. Out of the blue. As in, I haven't bought from them in... ~4 years.
And a few months ago, before I found my JP15 in the EBMM vault, and was shopping around making phone calls, I didn't even bother giving them a shot.

Thinking their sales must be way down, or they just pawned me off to a new rep. "Here, call this guy. He never buys anything." :rofl

I think for sweetwater to be worth a shit in 2024 you have to be one of the lucky ones who had a cool rep back in the day and got grandfathered in

I was never a lucky one, and I've ranged from neutral to horrible views on the company. I avoid buying from sweetwater these days if at all possible. Never gotten a good deal there, and never been impressed with the service or shipping times

Do they call you guys? I used to get calls from them, and I wouldn't answer, until a couple of years passed and I finally answered and asked the rep to quit it. Just because I've shopped with a store in the past doesn't mean I've invited them to establish residency up my ass.
I feel it. Almost drug dealer vibe, right in the middle of the work morning for me, too.

i love bit o honey!!!!!
I've only eaten one (yes, it was from SW) and I can't even recall the experience :bonk

Back