Thinking about trading my JVM, am I being dumb?

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
Discussing a possible trade of my JVM210H for a 5150 III 50 watt and matching 2x12 cab. Value wise seems about right, and considering I only paid $1200 for the JVM -and- the 1960 cab and I'd still be keeping the cab would be coming out a bit ahead.

I like the JVM a lot, but I've had 5153 GAS for years and realistically would probably end up using the 5153 more than I do the marshall...

This trade pitch was my idea but I'm feeling torn now :rofl

Discussing a possible trade of my JVM210H for a 5150 III 50 watt and matching 2x12 cab. Value wise seems about right, and considering I only paid $1200 for the JVM -and- the 1960 cab and I'd still be keeping the cab would be coming out a bit ahead.

I like the JVM a lot, but I've had 5153 GAS for years and realistically would probably end up using the 5153 more than I do the marshall...

This trade pitch was my idea but I'm feeling torn now :rofl
Get the 5150 50w stealth 😬

Wonderful amp

I thought you meant trade in so I guess you dont have a choice lol

I just read the title and thought for a brief moment that @Orvillain was finally going to sell his JVM410HJS.

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

While this forum is JBAB (Just Buy A Badlander), my previous home on the internet was JBA5150……you know what to do.

Thread title is revealing? If you wonder if you are being dumb then I think you think you may be
being dumb. :idk

Neither amp, though, is one that is hard to reacquire.... so do whatever you feel like will be the most joyful
of outcomes, I say. :beer

Thread title is revealing? If you wonder if you are being dumb then I think you think you may be
being dumb. :idk

Neither amp, though, is one that is hard to reacquire.... so do whatever you feel like will be the most joyful
of outcomes, I say. :beer

I’m a perpetual moron, but being honest I feel like I’ll get more mileage and enjoyment out of the EVH. Marshall is cool to have, but I don’t really think I’m a Marshall guy at the end of the day

The Stealth 6L6 is a bad mofo.

Go for it

It’s just the regular 6L6. Everyone sure raves about the stealths tho…
He shouldn't get a BadLander?? :whistle

If that trade was on the table I’d probably do it without hesitation lol

I think I'm gonna go for it..

Assuming he decides he's 100% too. He initially said no but then came back around saying he was considering it and wants some pics. So Im gonna send those off after work and what happens will happen

Back