Thinking about selling the Stealth

So……I should get the JPII AND the 2:90?
200-539898899.gif

I do. But that is like an unfinished project I don't have the energy to try finishing :cry: :LOL: The "WHICHE V30 IS BAST?" rabibt hole is way too real and I am 1000% over it. Ugh.

The Stealth and the whole 50 watt line are so goddamn perfect in size and function though; so it's just almost impossible to move them on with that in mind. I think I need to focus on grabbing a cabinet that I can use with whatever down the pike instead and see if that takes away some of that restlessness.
It won't :oops::ROFLMAO:
A 2x12 cab works great with a 50 watt EVH. Also, I have a JHS Little Black Box that I run through the FX Loop on its own so I can still put the 50 watt head through a cab and play regardless of volume. (JHS Little Black Box is basically a potentiometer in a small pedal casing reducing the volume output via the FX loop : like a passive variac)

Happy Mc Escher GIF

I fired up the Stealth through my dual 112 F12 cabs. FAS handling FX. I'll probably shut up for a bit now :satan

Do you have a power amp you could run the AXE through into the FX cabs?

Then all you need is a cab for the Stealth for some W/D/W home brew:
  • AXE in Stereo from power amp into the Cabs for Left Wet and Right Wet
  • “Copy Input 1” Setting from AXE to front of Stealth for DI signal from AXE to Stealth
  • Stealth out to Cab for Dry
Run an model of the Stealth in the AXE and you are Golden.

Price of admission: 1 Power Amp, 1 Cab

rclhJfs.png

Worked like a a champ for me 3 years ago with a Kemper model of my 5150iii and the 5150iii combo. I still have this and it's a shitload of fun.

• “Copy Input 1” Setting from AXE to front of Stealth for DI signal from AXE to Stealth

rclhJfs.png

Worked like a a champ for me 3 years ago with a Kemper model of my 5150iii and the 5150iii combo. I still have this and it's a shitload of fun.

I do! I get super sidetracked with the III and the FM and an amp tends to get lost in the mix sometimes. We are gigging here in a few weeks at a local spot where I can take the Stealth quarter stack. Imma do it and re-remind myself of the :satan

rclhJfs.png

Can't you do this cheaper with the new EVH Roland delay?

I've been a Fractal guy for many years, basically using IEM's,straight to FOH, and Matrix amps with Mesa cab(s) on stage when needed. I've got a couple of rectos that I really haven't used in years. Got an itch and picked up an EVH Stealth last week, using my FM9 in 4CM and cannot express how amazing this thing sounds!! I kinda forgot how awesome "real" heads are. Don't get me wrong, I get great tones using the fractal (and many pros strictly use them) but there truly is something about the real deal that cannot be replicated. I've tried them all..Kemper, QC, ToneX, different variations (going into the effects returns, using Fryette & SD power stages, Matrix, and there is always a little something missing. Not anymore. Glad you posted "you were wrong" JiveTurkey....the Stealth is a keeper!!

but there truly is something about the real deal that cannot be replicated.

Nobody rolls out of bed in the morning with a rush of excitement to plug into a computer for miked tones on studio monitors. Digital is awesome, but your nuts drop a good 25% when you hit the first chord on a 100w amp slapping a cab. (Scientifically proven)

black and white headbang GIF

I've been a Fractal guy for many years, basically using IEM's,straight to FOH, and Matrix amps with Mesa cab(s) on stage when needed. I've got a couple of rectos that I really haven't used in years. Got an itch and picked up an EVH Stealth last week, using my FM9 in 4CM and cannot express how amazing this thing sounds!! I kinda forgot how awesome "real" heads are. Don't get me wrong, I get great tones using the fractal (and many pros strictly use them) but there truly is something about the real deal that cannot be replicated. I've tried them all..Kemper, QC, ToneX, different variations (going into the effects returns, using Fryette & SD power stages, Matrix, and there is always a little something missing. Not anymore. Glad you posted "you were wrong" JiveTurkey....the Stealth is a keeper!!
Hey man, welcome! :beer

Do you have the 100 watter or the 50? I am kind of afraid of ever trying the 100 watt version. Mainly because it's 48" wide and I know there will be a gut punch that comes with those dimensions:satan :nails:rofl

Hey man, welcome! :beer

Do you have the 100 watter or the 50? I am kind of afraid of ever trying the 100 watt version. Mainly because it's 48" wide and I know there will be a gut punch that comes with those dimensions:satan :nails:rofl
Thanks!! I got the 50. My other guitarist ran with the 100 and you're right...it's a big ass head! I had to 5150iiiOG back in the day but sold it and kept using the rectos prior to fractal. And one last thing...the 50 watter has more than enough oomph and volume on tap, but im sure you already knew that :clint

Back