The Modeler Wars

i love it when fractal guys look down on line 6 and then when they ask you for help you explain to them how easy what they are trying to do would be on the helix (w no editor software hooked up, just direct on the unit) they lead with how they can do that on their fractal with a laptop on the editor. fantastic bro, i am super happy for you.

my brother in christ, that is what i am trying to tell you and you asked me for my help.

i love it when fractal guys look down on line 6 and then when they ask you for help you explain to them how easy what they are trying to do would be on the helix (w no editor software hooked up, just direct on the unit) they lead with how they can do that on their fractal with a laptop on the editor. fantastic bro, i am super happy for you.

my brother in christ, that is what i am trying to tell you and you asked me for my help.
I don't see FAS vs Helix really at all? I mean; if you go on the FAS forum and go on and on about another device; you might get "schooled" to which I honestly could GAF about. I have and love both :beer

I don't see FAS vs Helix really at all? I mean; if you go on the FAS forum and go on and on about another device; you might get "schooled" to which I honestly could GAF about. I have and love both :beer

i love them both too. if i could stop buying random shit id save up for a fm9 in a heartbeat lol.

i just dont get why it always has to be like that for some people. lure me in by asking for my help and then be like well i can do that on the editor on my fractal too so its better.

awesome bro. just freakin fantastic. i am excite.

Back