The Food Thread

peach busch.jpg

cheerios.jpg

Breakfast has been taken to new heights! :LOL:

Nikujaga, aka "Japanese Beef Stew."

I never imagined Dashi, Soy, Mirin, and Sake with Beef, Onions, Potatoes, and Carrots
could ever be a thing. Oh my word! :love

20231222_204346.jpg

I may amp it up with some additional Togarashi, and Szechuan Pepper when I do leftovers. :banana

Going all vegetarian for this weeks food prep.

Made a pasta dish with chickpeas , tomatoes, feta cheese, garlic, onions, chili flakes and fresh basil.
Forgot to take a photo before boxing so here's a couple from the recipe page .. :giggle:
1705498707373.png
1705498734409.png

Going all vegetarian for this weeks food prep.

Made a pasta dish with chickpeas , tomatoes, feta cheese, garlic, onions, chili flakes and fresh basil.
Forgot to take a photo before boxing so here's a couple from the recipe page .. :giggle:
View attachment 17381View attachment 17382
What's the difference between a lima bean and a chick pea?

I never paid to have a lima bean on my face.

Any great Indian dishes to recommend? Son turned 18 yesterday and I told him I would
take him out to dinner anywhere he wants. He picks an Indian restaurant 2 and 1/2 hours
away. :idk

My experience is super limited. Tikka Masala maybe once.

I am excited to try some new dishes. If you have a recommendation fire away! :beer

Any great Indian dishes to recommend? Son turned 18 yesterday and I told him I would
take him out to dinner anywhere he wants. He picks an Indian restaurant 2 and 1/2 hours
away. :idk

My experience is super limited. Tikka Masala maybe once.

I am excited to try some new dishes. If you have a recommendation fire away! :beer
Butter Chicken
Tikka Masala
Korma Chicken

Too many to list.

I’d start with one of those. Butter chicken is a good way to dip your toes into Indian food.

Butter Chicken
Tikka Masala
Korma Chicken

Too many to list.

I’d start with one of those. Butter chicken is a good way to dip your toes into Indian food.

Cool! My Son and I had the Lamb Tikka Masala. It was very good. Samosas and Chaat for Apps prior to the Entrees.
My Son's Girlfriend had the Butter Chicken. It was great. We all enjoyed it. :chef

No emergency stops on the 2+ hour drive back home either. :beer

Cool! My Son and I had the Lamb Tikka Masala. It was very good. Samosas and Chaat for Apps prior to the Entrees.
My Son's Girlfriend had the Butter Chicken. It was great. We all enjoyed it. :chef

No emergency stops on the 2+ hour drive back home either. :beer
IMG_2452.gif

Back