The Annual NAMM predictions rumours thread 2024

2:) maybe @JiveTurkey can tell us how much they paid him to say "I'm looking for anything Mesa Boogie" ? :D
images

I fucking hate that we've spent days talking about those bellends putting up a stupid massive SOON when they were fully aware that it will drive the forums nuts and everyone will talk about them.

Fucking bunch of useless C*nts that could do with fixing their shit or better yet just fucking right off. C*nts.

Unrelated to anything other than this gif, we recently replaced the door to my youngest son's room with a curtain thing where each piece has magnetic tape strip down the middle so it closes up pretty tightly down the middle. I only exit his room as Homer Simpson backing into a shrub with the curtains closing around me and so far, it has made him laugh every damn time.

Unrelated to anything other than this gif, we recently replaced the door to my youngest son's room with a curtain thing where each piece has magnetic tape strip down the middle so it closes up pretty tightly down the middle. I only exit his room as Homer Simpson backing into a shrub with the curtains closing around me and so far, it has made him laugh every damn time.
IntroFinal.gif

If it makes anyone feel any better, I doubt the folks lugging the giant "S", etc. onto the NAMM floor were the same folks who would have been committing changes to the QC codebase otherwise.

<insert Global EQ DSP usage joke here?>
Doug absolutely put that whole SOON sign on his back, did 5 pull ups, a couple curls, and placed it down.

Don't try to fool us!

If it makes anyone feel any better, I doubt the folks lugging the giant "S", etc. onto the NAMM floor were the same folks who would have been committing changes to the QC codebase otherwise.

<insert Global EQ DSP usage joke here?>
Yeah, I imagine they are good at hiring the right contractor for the right job

<insert "we have a brazillion engineers!" joke here>

:beer :beer

Back