TeleGASter

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
So we've added a bunch of country songs over time. Which is obviously code speak for "You should buy a(nother) telecaster!" :love

That Ola thread had me GAS'sing for the natural ash look :guinessI LOVE the body but the headstock is a hair too metal for the rest of it. Though it might tie into my Ibanez V and it's certainly metallic vibe? :unsure:

Same look in a tele with reverse tele headstock (natural ash and blacked out hardware) would be :clint

the headstock is a hair too metal for the rest of us

giphy.gif

Very nice! I dig that neck!
Yeah his necks are amazing feeling. I love the finish it’s so silky feeling. That white one is an Alt T and the switch is a 5 way. The pups are the hotter one in the bridge. It’s one of my favorites because you can get tele-ish in the middle and second position all the way to full on LP type tones on the bridge and neck when they are full humbucking.

How about an MJT build like Drew's Strat. I have MJT in my Reverb Feed and saw this. Noice!!! :chef

geshczrj08empksh4asj.jpg

How about an MJT build like Drew's Strat. I have MJT in my Reverb Feed and saw this. Noice!!! :chef

geshczrj08empksh4asj.jpg
No creamedcorn babyfood finish tho. But your intentions are good!

I can’t find a set of Tele pickups I love though I dig the concept. I think I need to get a fret level and some setup work on mine to fatten up the tone.

Telecasters are one kind of guitar I'm weirdly traditional about.

If it doesn't have a bolt-on neck, two single coils, 3 saddles, and a metal bridge plate, then it's not really a Telecaster. It's just a "T-shaped" guitar.

Not that I don't like those guitars, they just aren't "Telecasters" to me.

I have to say, I love a Tele sound and feel and bridge. But the thick hard-edged body shape in my ribs (when I'm sat down)... not so much.

Sacrilege to most, I know... but I'm a sucker for the tummy cut (on my JM and Cutlass)

Further sacriliage: I'm probably going to build a Jazzcaster one day.

No disrespect to any here who like those guitars, but I’ve never been a fan of the body style or the headstock…
duck fail GIF
I get it on the body dislike. Though I do dig the shape despite being metalhead'd myself! I LOVE the headstock though. Not
the Kotzen one gets my vote. 12" fingerboard, jumbo frets and contoured body
Yes. That neck though!
Partscaster. Get your specs for less.
Thisssssssssss.....is probably the way :unsure:

Back