TeleGASter

I need to stand up and walk away from here right now. Good luck, JT! :beer
To go a bit bit goldilocks (for the good of our GAS); the one you posted's finish is my FAVE as far as the natural wood thing goes. But I am not big on the Fishman pickups. And I would want black hardware instead of the silver. So that's something to deter me. Hopefully :oops:

They have a robin's egg model that scratches the tele-ish itch of the blue tele I posted earlier
750-PMSCS224HRBE_angle.jpg.auto.webp

I love Fender Japan's blue hues! If you like double bounds, check out the 60s Traditional Japanese Teles, JT...

Got this one in Ochanomizu. Quite an experience... :love
Ooooh I remember that one! My god that's killer! That binding is :chef

How about an MJT build like Drew's Strat. I have MJT in my Reverb Feed and saw this. Noice!!! :chef

geshczrj08empksh4asj.jpg

Fap Fap Fap DONE!

I love Mastodon but I’m not the biggest fan of Tusks.
Speaking of Mastodon and you were talking about Epi sig guitars. Have you tried the Hinds Epi V? I played one a time or time and seemed substantial af. The Faulker V (while being too Judas Priest centric with the logo on the neck) but it looks killer \m?

Speaking of Mastodon and you were talking about Epi sig guitars. Have you tried the Hinds Epi V? I played one a time or time and seemed substantial af. The Faulker V (while being too Judas Priest centric with the logo on the neck) but it looks killer \m?

I played one once for about 15 seconds once and put it back because the neck was so damn big. REALLY regret that now that I’ve been converted!! Those things were like $850 or something…..and it’s silverburst! I haven’t even seen the Faulkner’s yet. I’m not a big V fan, but silverburst is a different story.

• 100%
Reactions: JT
I played one once for about 15 seconds once and put it back because the neck was so damn big. REALLY regret that now that I’ve been converted!! Those things were like $850 or something…..and it’s silverburst! I haven’t even seen the Faulkner’s yet. I’m not a big V fan, but silverburst is a different story.
Yeah the neck is BIG. Faulkner's is more of a custom. I think it probably a much more manageable neck profile I would think.

Yeah the neck is BIG. Faulkner's is more of a custom. I think it probably a much more manageable neck profile I would think.

I just looked it up, it looks pretty cool! I’d slap a mirror pickguard on there and make it into a Jim Martin model (but a good trem)

E60Axn6WEAEDo9B.jpg

I have heard good words about EART's T-Type around. However, if all your upgrades will come $900+, you might be able to find a used Kotzen Telecaster for a little bit more and you don't have to do any upgrades.

Sorry for the off-topic, I did a demo on EART's headless before. It was a fine guitar for its price point.

Most anything can sound amazing in the right hands... of that there is no doubts
your a very skilled player and you obviously know how to dial in tones and make an awesome production
:chef

• 100%
Reactions: JT
Yes but that is Québec Sales tax included which is 15% and in Canadian Funds ... that's why price seems high
Brand New @ Long & Mcwait selling for $2,500.00 + tax

View attachment 3036

Any used offerings in Canada? There's one for US$1250 on reverb that I am soooo tempted!

Most anything can sound amazing in the right hands... of that there is no doubts
your a very skilled player and you obviously know how to dial in tones and make an awesome production
:chef
Hey, thanks for the kind words! But, I am nowhere near being a skilled player nor a tone expert! I just buy a patch and IR, and tweak a little.

Back on topic... Ola's Solar also has T-Type offerings with Evertune.

20210607153002-T1.6AN20-20FRONT20VERTICAL.png

Last edited:
Not sure why, but I've been GAS-ing for one of these on and off:

featured-nashville-tele-2.jpg

I've currently got one of these and it's never really knocked my socks off:

fender-american-special-telecaster-122188.jpg

I've already swapped the tuners for locking, swapped the bridge/saddles a couple times (more solid and more modern), and swapped the pickups for either noiseless Dimarzios or quality K-Lines.

Back