TC Electronic Mimiq

Stone

Rock Star
Howdy all, came across this and it seems really awesome has anyone here tried or uses this ?

1694427239028.png

It's great at what it does. Just don't get the mini version as it's mono, which defeats the purpose IMO
Yeah mono makes no sense. You can do a cheated double track by running this into a modeler with two amps, or something like Helix Native on two separate tracks, with different models. It works pretty well.

It's great at what it does. Just don't get the mini version as it's mono, which defeats the purpose IMO

What do you think about added latency from an additional A/D/A conversion if you placed
one of these in the chain with a modeler??

What do you think about added latency from an additional A/D/A conversion if you placed
one of these in the chain with a modeler??
Good Question
also If i did decide to get this how would I connect it to my FM9 ?

mr narrins GIF

Maaan, I shouldn't have read further descriptions. Now the GAS is increasing.
IF i Recall The Helix has this its called the Double take
not sure if its like the TC but sure seems very similar

and if you sit through 24 Hrs

:LOL:

Last edited:

Cooper Carter's post from the Fractal Forum.

Put a Loop where the Pitch Block is in the Petrucci Preset and that is where the Mimiq would go. Eliminate the Pitch
Block----or you'd be Mimicing the Mimiq. :LOL:

Good Question
also If i did decide to get this how would I connect it to my FM9 ?

mr narrins GIF

Assuming you're using Out 1 for your Line 6 cabs-

Use Output 3 to go into the input of the Mimic, then the Mimic outputs go to Input 3 L and R.

This is how you make the loop in AxeEdit-
Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 6.05.43 PM.png

Obviously, you can move that loop anywhere. Just bypass them and save it as a Scene to have the effect off, then to activate it, take them out of bypass for another Scene. Keep the pedal on all the time and Bob's your uncle.

Use Output 3 to go into the input of the Mimic, then the Mimic outputs go to Input 3 L and R.

View attachment 10773

Obviously, you can move that loop anywhere. Just bypass them and save it as a Scene to have the effect off, then to activate it, take them out of bypass for another Scene. Keep the pedal on all the time and Bob's your uncle.
Awesome Drew thank you so much
You da man (y)

:headbang

PS love that preset name hahahahaha

View attachment 10773

Half Baked Yes GIF

Back