Surgery Tomorrow!

1711466889530.png

How'd everything go? Here's to hoping all is well! (y)

They gave me freaking fentanyl! I didn’t know until afterward. The nurse joked and said “Yeah, you can cross that off of your bucket list.”

My Son had ACL surgery Monday. They gave him Fentanyl. Back home 5 hours later, he passes out on the toilet,
throws up all over himself, and went into a freaking seizure. Had to call EMS and get him to the Hospital STAT!

Fuck me, he ended up being alright. They gave us the, "He probably had an adverse reaction the Pain Medication."

Ya think! :facepalm

Apparently, the only way to find out these things is to damn nearly die of an overdose, or allergic reaction. :brick

Hope you heal up good. Listen to that Physical Therapist!! :beer

My Son had ACL surgery Monday. They gave him Fentanyl. Back home 5 hours later, he passes out on the toilet,
throws up all over himself, and went into a freaking seizure. Had to call EMS and get him to the Hospital STAT!

Fuck me, he ended up being alright. They gave us the, "He probably had an adverse reaction the Pain Medication."

Ya think! :facepalm

Apparently, the only way to find out these things is to damn nearly die of an overdose, or allergic reaction. :brick

Hope you heal up good. Listen to that Physical Therapist!! :beer
Sorry to here about that happening to your Son La Szum! Brutal wake up call!! Wishing him the best ;~))

This reminds me of the time I went out at lunch and bought a "Get Better Soon !" card and left on a co-worker's desk. I invited everyone in the office to stop by and sign it.

When the person saw it, they asked around and then came up to me and said, "I'm not sick !"

I said, "Yeah, I know. I just thought you could do better."

Back