St. Rock Amperium: Owners Club

I have flu(or covid or some virus), plus many works with the upcoming React:IR 2 release...

In the amperium we are fixed some bugs:
improved power amp section , increasing performance for stereo mode of power amp + more accuracy
added toggling MIDI CC commands for the blocks
some improvements in Tremolo section
some fixes in NNM sections
and maybe something else...

will update beta soon.... ( in a few next days)

Hope NNM volume bug is fixed. That's the only real issue I have atm.

I am currently building a new pedalboard that integrates the Amperium Live for band use. It will be my first primarily digital pedalboard.

Any more info on this?
Life in Ukraine is very unpredictable these days.
And I don't want to give any info and dates before it will be finished and fully ready.
Once that I can say is we are working on it every day.
Currently we in the middle of assembly production.
It will be not rack unit. It will have stereo IR loader with send\return for it (something like post section of Amperium).

thx for understanding

Hope NNM volume bug is fixed. That's the only real issue I have atm.

I am currently building a new pedalboard that integrates the Amperium Live for band use. It will be my first primarily digital pedalboard.
It's been great for me with my band. My biggest issue is I keep finding amps that I like and changing my sound. I've used it for two gigs and used a different amp for each and might be headed for a third later this month.

It's been great for me with my band. My biggest issue is I keep finding amps that I like and changing my sound. I've used it for two gigs and used a different amp for each and might be headed for a third later this month.
I use quite a few different amps. For my main band sound I use one amp for clean and two for distorted sounds.

However, we also do lots of covers for which I've made quite a few presets for each song. I'm also using profiles I've made myself for some of the covers. The Amperium Live covers a lot of ground imho.

Finally got a few minutes in with the Amperium. I'm only using the box up to the SEND jack (first processor) and then use the same outboard EQ, FX, power amp and 1 x 12 cab that I do with heads.

I think that pre is a 5153 blue channel variant. Didn't adjust anything and just winged for bit.

DAMN!

Hello, I am the owner of amperium live. And I'm completely blown away by the quality of amp modeling. The effects are also excellent. The only thing that bothers me is the audible cracking when switching presets. Unfortunately, it's not usable for me on the live stage, when I need to seamlessly switch between the clean, distortion and solo channels. Is anyone having the same problem as me?

Signed into decree, on this day Sunday February 18th: Any new modeler, majorly revised (not just software) current version, or an add on SKU with extra switching, etc.

MUST HAVE BLUETOOTH.

That is all.

Signed into decree, on this day Sunday February 18th: Any new modeler, majorly revised (not just software) current version, or an add n SKU with extra switching, etc.

MUST HAVE BLUETOOTH.

That is all.
It's such a nice benefit. Also, maybe silly but the thing turns on instantly and is ready to play. Yes I can wait 20 seconds but it's just a nice perk to flip a switch and have 0 load time

Last edited:
Hello, I am the owner of amperium live. And I'm completely blown away by the quality of amp modeling. The effects are also excellent. The only thing that bothers me is the audible cracking when switching presets. Unfortunately, it's not usable for me on the live stage, when I need to seamlessly switch between the clean, distortion and solo channels. Is anyone having the same problem as me?
I'm not having any cracking sound when changing presets, did you update to the lastest firmaware version?

I am really interesting in this device and keep checking up on it from time to time but I wonder why no 1/4 jacks for main ouput? Or at least concentric xlr/jacks ?
Still, is it possible to run one left -> without IR and right -> with IR? And one more thing, how advanced is midi control?

I am really interesting in this device and keep checking up on it from time to time but I wonder why no 1/4 jacks for main ouput? Or at least concentric xlr/jacks ?
Still, is it possible to run one left -> without IR and right -> with IR? And one more thing, how advanced is midi control?
The headphone jack works exactly like how you think it works. It basically doubles-up as a pair of guitar outputs and can be used like you want (which is actually exactly how I setup my presets). I originally used a 6.3mm to 2x 6.3mm female mono cable. I then bought a little breakout box, where I connect a stereo 6.3mm cable to it, then, it offers 2x 6.3mm output sockets. This is part of my pedalboard setup.

As for midi control, no idea. It's supposed to support midi expression controller, but, I've not tested it. On my actual pedalboard I run a Boss FV500H into a Crybaby 535q, then, a Whammy V, then into the Amperium Live.

I have flu(or covid or some virus), plus many works with the upcoming React:IR 2 release...
Hope it hasn't hit you too hard; it's been crazy over here too (right across the border, in RO) with type A flu and COVID cases on the rise.

On the React:IR 2, do you folks expect any changes to the reactive load / impedance curve portion of the unit or will that stay the same as the existing units?

On the React:IR 2, do you folks expect any changes to the reactive load / impedance curve portion of the unit or will that stay the same as the existing units?
mostly as previous. The main changes in form-factor and digital part - 2 channel IR's and separate 2 inputs (like return).

there are many improvements
-internal changes in power amp block
-in tremolo block
-copy/paste settings
-fade in in switching bank\scenes
-fixing in NNM profiles
and so on...

i don't remember all things -)

Back