St. Rock Amperium: Owners Club

Achilles

Rock Star
Screw it, ya only live once and the years are running out.... $$ wired and waiting on confirmation. This really does seem like a nice solution since I'll only use DSP1, which is the units strong suit from all accounts, completely bypassing DSP2, which is where the shortcomings seem to be.

Also got a laptop doing nothing that I can keep tethered for preamp control adjustments. Pretty nice stock preamp list and the ones I heard between Michael N. and Leon T. are pretty damn incredible! Not many from the clean side of the spectrum but I guess that where the online capture network will come in.

Who's got one? I'm already getting pretty pumped. This could also be the headphone solution I was looking for.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
completely bypassing DSP2, which is where the shortcomings seem to be.
Re: your headphone rig comment, If you bypass DSP2, are you not also bypassing the power amp and can simulations?

What issues are you having or do you anticipate having with the functions handled by DSP2?

What issues are you having or do you anticipate having with the functions handled by DSP2?

I won't need any of it. (unless I plan on using headphones) Normally it will go:

Amperium SEND > Broughton EQ > Boss DM-2W > Samson amp > guitar cab
If I need additional FX I have plenty of pedals in the closet. :grin

Playing the clean on the Mark III last night got me jonesing for Fender tones so started looking at a Cyber Deluxe. Then looked at the price of the St. Rock - $607.06 to my front door, everything included! :oops:

If I can score a half dozen or so (or more) of highly usable PREs for less than the cost of two small Strymon pedals? Easy peasy.

Last edited:
I cannot find the Amperium Live listed at retailers in the UK. How are people getting hold of this?

I'll be honest, the website and purchase system could use some work. But I'm not going to pretend I know the ins and outs of smaller shop transactions.
Just because you live in normal country...
By laws in Ukraine all payments must be in local currency. We can't receive payments in the USD or EURO directly.
We must to use specific payments services and convert to Ukrainian hryvna.
Paypal also don't work in Ukraine for business and so on...
So we have a lot of hidden restriction that you can even imagine -)) We know how it must be and we want to do it in right way, but some things don't depends from us.

Just because you live in normal country...
By laws in Ukraine all payments must be in local currency. We can't receive payments in the USD or EURO directly.
We must to use specific payments services and convert to Ukrainian hryvna.
Paypal also don't work in Ukraine for business and so on...
So we have a lot of hidden restriction that you can even imagine -)) We know how it must be and we want to do it in right way, but some things don't depends from us.
For sure. I tried to underscore that by admitting I don't know the ins and outs 😀 I imagine it's not easy!

Back