St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

How do I get it to work like the Amperium Live normally does?
Also, when in Setlist mode, is the midi settings different for switches B and C?
As i remember -) there are no commands for ABCD switches. And no commands for SONG List mode : B(ack) and C(ontinue) commands.
It's need to be added. Now you can only operate the commands that listed in software.

As i remember -) there are no commands for ABCD switches. And no commands for SONG List mode : B(ack) and C(ontinue) commands.
It's need to be added. Now you can only operate the commands that listed in software.
Ok, if I'm understanding this right, then, the midi captain is actually recalling presets and not acting like how the switches work natively.

As things stand, until there's a fully working midi implementation, then, the midi captain isn't actually that useful, especially as in band rehearsal and live the main feature I use is Playlist mode.

Edit: Wah is working using a cheap Nektar NX-P expression pedal, so, that's something. However, it only seems to work like a normal wah using Lin Inverse.

Last edited:
@st.Rock Found a bug in the pre-amp section in 2.18

ECC81 TT1 = Quieter/less gain than ECC81?
ECC82 = Almost no sound/very quiet

I tested a lot of pre-amps. This seems like a global bug.

Last edited:
Beta 2.18 is out.
The main test feature is an alternative power amp 3 - POW.AMP EXP1
View attachment 25144

And

Two experimental loads.
View attachment 25145

So if somebody have time and inspiration I want to ask test this features and give some feedback.
Interested in any opinion: positive or negative - it doesn’t matter.
I really like the new Power Amp. Feels a bit more weighty in the Low End and a tiny bit less in the Mids. What is the difference between the Standard and this one?

Using the Amperium live in my Amp's FX loop for effects - can we set the Send to instrument level or is the default at 0 set to instrument level already? I would like to use this in 4CM with my amp. And just bumping again the feature request for having the Octaver as an option in DSP1 @st.Rock :)
Bumping this question/request :)

Feature request: Is there any chance that in setlist mode that the next and previous buttons could be customisable?

I would like to be able to change the next button to D and previous to C.

Feature request: Is there any chance that in setlist mode that the next and previous buttons could be customisable?

I would like to be able to change the next button to D and previous to C.
There are standard behaviour: A - Tuner, D - Tempo.
This is works and for SONG LIST mode.
If switches will changed it will broke standard behaviour.

I've been really enjoying the Amperium Live - the amp sims are really inspiring. Just recorded the first half of "My Friend of Misery" to test out the Mark II C+ and it's great!

One thing I couldn't figure out was how to get a processed track out of the left output and a dry track out of the right output, would be nice to record a DI at the same time. I'm probably missing something as just starting to get to know the unit.

In terms of preamp requests an ADA MP1 would be sick, also a Triaxis (even though there are a lot of Marks already lol). But the selection is already great - really liked playing the Fortin Cali model too.

I've been really enjoying the Amperium Live - the amp sims are really inspiring. Just recorded the first half of "My Friend of Misery" to test out the Mark II C+ and it's great!

One thing I couldn't figure out was how to get a processed track out of the left output and a dry track out of the right output, would be nice to record a DI at the same time. I'm probably missing something as just starting to get to know the unit.

In terms of preamp requests an ADA MP1 would be sick, also a Triaxis (even though there are a lot of Marks already lol). But the selection is already great - really liked playing the Fortin Cali model too.

To my knowledge, a wet/dry is not possible. You can't split the pre-amp as L/R, it is just flowing from DSP1 to DSP2. and will affect the entire signal for DSP2.

Back