Space saving ideas for monitors

Mongillo19

Rock Star
Just moved to a new apartment and the guitar room is a little smaller than before. I'm really crammed for space for the Adam A7Xs. Does anyone have innovative space saving ideas for monitors?

Those would be a good pick to try for the money. I don't have much space and got Genelec 8020's but don't necessarily love them. Maybe 8030's would be better. Doesn't always feel like $1000+ monitors though.

@Stone and myself can vouch for PreSonus E5 XT's. I got a great deal back earlier in the year, not sure about now - but they punch way above their price point and you can always add a sub.
Yes they are very good price performance, and I'm also thinking about adding the matching sub, but i use them for recording and mixing only,
Powercabs handle the Duty for my FM9 toanz

Last edited:
Nice thing i like is their EQ adjustments for speaker placements along with mid and treble control for Adjusting to your Room/Space

Fractal FM9  Alt.jpg

The Focal Shape line is great. When I did my monitor upgrade I was initially leaning towards the A7Xs, but after spending about an hour in the store doing some comparisons, I ended up walking out with the Shape 50s. I really liked the sound and detail of them, the smaller size was a better match for my setup and I’ve found with them using radiators instead of ports, I had a little more placement flexibility.

Back