Soooo, This is Where All the Cool Kids Went

nerds-mad.gif

Ah, well the last time I saw that movie, it was a new movie... :grin

That got me thinking that would be a great name for a pedal. Alas, someone beat us to it.
lhkilrx2txbnbqkgs6k0.jpg

First of all… this place can’t be THAT cool… they let me in!

Second, ROTN is probably the the 4th greatest movie ever (after LOTR trilogy).

"That guy" definitely has several lingering hernias that prevent him from being anything more than a 5 second threat.

One sudden gesture and he would bring himself to his own knees. :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of one of my cousins. Even kinda sounds like him. Big mouth, big ego. Not my favorite.:annoying

Anyway... I ran into a clown like him at Lowe's a few months back, his work truck blocked the entranceway and I made a face in exasperation when trying to enter the parking lot, he saw me and apparently took umbrage, accosted me in the store and gave me a hard time about being butthurt, dude was a plumber with a huge belly and no brains. He backed off real fast when I got in his face and asked him what he wanted to do about it. Started yelling at me that I gave him the finger, which I did not, in fact never, do and which I vociferously repeated. He finally backed off and walked off. Fucking d******d. He's the kind of jerk that's starts road rage incidents. No brains, no balls, all mouth.

My wife pointed out "what if he had had a gun?".

Good point. But we are in California, so wasn't too worried about that...

Back