Songs with Rock in the title

ᛗᛜᛜᚺDᛜᎶ Ꮤᛨᚳᚴ

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Thanks for the suggestions all! In my current quiver that I have been playing are "Rock and Roll" by Zep, "Rock And Roll" by Velvet Underground, "Long Live Rock" by the Who (which TJontheRoad suggests above) and "Rock And Roll Fantasy" by Bad Company! "We Will Rock You" is on my list of items to play along with "Rock And Roll Music" by Chuck Berry, "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me" by Billy Joel, "The Heart Of Rock And Roll" by Huey Lewis, "Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo" by Rick Deringer (have actually played it a couple of times already but keep forgetting to include in my sets), "Rock And Roll Love Affair" by Prince, "Rockin' In The Free World" by Neil Young, "Rockin' Down The Highway" by The Doobie Brothers, "Rock Around The Clock" by Bill Haley and The Comets and more ;~)) Wesley Willis' "Rock & Roll McDonalds" is not on the list, sorry @Devin (don't know of it, never heard of him and I have literally a list of ~800 cover songs I am working on/would like to work on along with 165 originals in various stages of development)! ROCK ON!!!

"Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo" by Rick Deringer

raw

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock and (yes, there's more) It's A Long Way To The Top (If you wanna Rock n' Roll)
Those are great suggestions that I had not thought of! Thanks!! I also forgot to include in my list "Rock And Roll All Night" by Kiss ;~)) I think I am going to put together a one hour set of my favorite "Rock" songs ;~)) So anyone with other suggestions, please let me know, would love to consider them!!!

Rock and Roll All Night - KISS
Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
Long Live Rock 'N' Roll - Rainbow
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - AC/DC
Rockin' Down the Highway - The Doobie Brothers
Rock Steady - Sting
Rock 'n' Roll Rebel - Ozzy Osbourne
Rock 'N' Roll Children - Dio
I Just Wanna Rock - Joe Satriani
The House Is Rockin' - SRV
If You Don't Like Rock 'n' Roll - Rainbow
And the Cradle Will Rock - Van Halen
Detroit Rock City - KISS
You Can't Kill Rock and Roll - Ozzy Osbourne
We Rock - Dio
King of Rock and Roll - Dio

These are the ones from my music collection... There were some more esoteric ones I left off.

Also: Jailhouse Rock!

Last edited:
Back