TGF Do Something Challenge 2024 - Season Two - Week One

Made my day with that @FuzzyAce . The whole kit-and-caboodle! :beer
Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Thanks man!
:beer

Original Track

I finally managed to get one of these done - I have a handful of riffs I recorded in the past for these challenges and could never follow through. This time I made it! Came up with the basic idea on Saturday and kept building on it. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation all!
  • EZdrummer 3
  • EZbass
  • Helix Native with my recently acquired Boden Essential

Original Track

I finally managed to get one of these done - I have a handful of riffs I recorded in the past for these challenges and could never follow through. This time I made it! Came up with the basic idea on Saturday and kept building on it. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation all!
  • EZdrummer 3
  • EZbass

Badass dude! :headbang

Original Track

• EZdrummer 3
  • EZbass

That was awesome - til it ended. Then that whole “the song isn’t playing anymore” section really sucked.

:cop

Original Track

• EZdrummer 3
  • EZbass

Excited Lets Go GIF

Yeah!

Nice! What are you using for guitar tones? Has such a nice 3d sound - love the double tracking.
I'm using a USA-made Dean ML, mahogany body, set mahogany neck.

Ibanez Super 70 clone (HighOrder pickups) 8.1kΩ, A8 magnet

SLO preamp into the power section of my JCM-800 via passive loop

Reactive load into DAW (Reaper)

impulse responses : Celestion blackbacks (75Hz) blended 50/50 with British V30s, SM-57s on both

Also running Eventide H949 on rhythm guitars as a 1 octave drop and 330ms delay on left channel only, mixed in at 12%

Back