Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Hell No !

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

SeeD

Roadie
I can not stand winter, i need summer. It's like my body just shuts down
1669203656800.jpg

I love winter. Hoodie up, whiskey strong. Can't wait to go skiing and snowboarding. They have a hill by our house for tubing that is fun too.

I feel like you can bundle up and be fine but when it's super hot there really isn't much you can do and the heat makes me feel like death.

Love Winter but up here in Québec you got to love it its upon us for at least 5 Months
Snowmobiling, long walks in a nice snow fall, warm cozy fire with some good music and wine, and of course a lot more woodshed time

I can not stand winter, i need summer. It's like my body just shuts downView attachment 2688
Same here. Im a freeze dirt (weird thing to say but its a direct translation from Swedish…) people at work always tease me for wearing underpants earlier than everyone else… also for not taking them of until late spring… I’m a little freeze dirt for sure.
I want the winter and snow for the kids though, they love it, and deserve to get snow and all that. I’m happy for them.

But personally I get downright depressed waking up in the morning there’s a few more inches…. And typically, I know in my mind that if i plow it away before going to work, it’s lighter… when the temps are wandering from minus in the morning to plus in the day… that shit is heavy as fuck when I come home… ughhh

I sweat really bad and the humidity is horrible in the summer. And mosquitoes and sheep flies... yeah I hate summer. But I also hate the cold. Love snow, and having it to shovel gives me motivation for outdoor exercise. Other than that, I hate winter too, just not as much as summer. Spring and fall are my favorites. Fall is the best because that's when the humidity starts dying down. Spring is nice too, but it has that impending doom with it that summer is close behind. So, fall>spring>winter>summer.

I love raking leaves and doing yard work! I trim the branches along the lane and around the woods adjacent to my yard, put em in a pile where they dry out, then have a weekend evening bonfire in the backyard with some friends, music, dinner & drinks.
We have burn bans. So I have to either mulch them (which I haven't got the mower and attachments for) or bag them. An activity which I absolutely loathe :cuss

octopus scariest shit ever GIF

There’s a reason I live in Texas. And even then we occasionally get punished with some hard freezes that our roads or grids aren’t set up to handle. And don’t even get me started on the fact that people around here can’t drive on slick roads…

We have burn bans. So I have to either mulch them (which I haven't got the mower and attachments for) or bag them. An activity which I absolutely loathe :cuss
Nah, f-that. If I couldn't burn the stuff, it would remove a big part of my motivation to do it, because then I'd have to take it to the dump, and I have a small trailer that I probably filled 15 times this past season, plus there's been several piles that didn't even need the trailer and went straight to the burn pile. Yeah, I use my carbon footprint each year, but I don't have kids, so that counts for something.

Got home at 16:00, parked the work car, went in, changed to pajamas and walk out again on the balcony and took this meaningless image of my backyard and garage…
76815226-9DDA-4A43-BDF5-0495EEB69338.jpeg

It’s about a few inches only so it’s manageable, it will melt away next week they say.

64D3DE37-3FBD-4F2C-936F-73E7F5268534.png

Nice… cloudy and dark every damn day :facepalm At least it’s mild temperature…

Nah, f-that. If I couldn't burn the stuff, it would remove a big part of my motivation to do it, because then I'd have to take it to the dump, and I have a small trailer that I probably filled 15 times this past season, plus there's been several piles that didn't even need the trailer and went straight to the burn pile. Yeah, I use my carbon footprint each year, but I don't have kids, so that counts for something.
Just pile them up behind your detached garage/home-office/music studio and act like you don't realize they're blowing into your neighbors yard :bag

Back