Simplifier mk2

the swede

Shredder
Anyone tried it?

I loved the simplicity of the Iridium when I tried that pedal and I kinda regret selling it. Used Iridium’s seldom appear here in Sweden. Still, there’s the IR thing that would allow me get into tweaking rabbit holes.

So the Simplifier seems to have a cab sim, period. It is what it is. The mk2 demos I’ve seen all sound good enough to me. Thinking about trying one, might be the best avaliable option for me. Are there other pedals like this?

I saw something about Milkman Amp pedals but the price made me look away… then there’s the Sansamp and Joyo stuff right? Blackstar also has something but didn’t appeal to me at a glance.

At least the Simplifier mk2 seems fresh and new and the cab sim could be what sets in on top over other options that doesn’t have an IR type cab sim.

the cab sim could be what sets in on top over other options that doesn’t have an IR type cab sim.
To me this is a detriment. There's no analog cab sim that I've heard that has been as good as an IR based one.

Otherwise no experience with the Simplifier. To me the V1 sounded more like a DI box.

I have followed the threads On this and the reviews seem to be all over the place. For some, it’s the best ever and for others it’s a horrible DI sound. Clearly I’m not helping either, lol.

Last edited:
Simplifier. Perfect name for a pedal with as many knobs and switches as the back of a Road King.

61lLjVJwTXL.jpg

Back